Epheria Galleass ship gear of green grade were introduced with The Great Expedition Update on 23 October 2019.

They are important for several reasons:

  • Ship parts have a great impact on the barter and battle capability of your ship.
  • +10 green grade ship parts are required to make the blue grade versions.
  • you will need them in the long run to eventually upgrade to the next tier of ship (Carrack).

Ship Parts Increase Ship Stats:

  • Cannon: Damage & Durability
  • Plating: Weight Limit & Rations
  • Prow: Speed
  • Sail: Turn
  • All Ship Parts: smaller amounts of Weight Limit & Rations
Galleass Ship Part Set Totals
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 45
Damage Reduction: 45
Weight Limit: +1,500 LT
Max Rations: +25,000
Movement Speed: +6%
Max Durability: +6,000
Turn: +3%
Brake: none 🙁
Sea Monster Damage: +12,000 x4 hits
Enemy Ship Damage: +6,850 x4 hits

Purchase green grade Galleass ship parts from Philaberto Falasi in Port Epheria.

Price ranges from 7 to 9 million Silver for each part.

Enhancement is fairly easy, although they do require special Black Stones that are obtained primarily via Barter.

Epheria Galleass Ship Parts (Green Grade) +10 Enhancement
icon
White Horn Prow
icon
Upgraded Plating
icon
Verisha Cannon
icon
White Wind Sail
Defense (DP): 20
Damage Reduction: 20
Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Defense (DP): 25
Damage Reduction: 25
Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000
Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x4 hits
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

Green Grade Ship Part Enhancement: Epheria Galleass

Enhancement for the green grade Galleass ship parts is much easier than the blue grade Galleass ship parts. (70% Enhancement Chance vs 30% Enhancement Chance to obtain +1.) The black stone cost is also much lower.

All 4 ship parts need to be enhanced to +10 in order to create the blue grade versions. (And the blue grade versions have to be upgraded as well, in order to make a Carrack.)

Black StoneEnhancement Sea CoinsDurability
Fiery Black Stone+1 to +5105
iconFrosted Black Stone+6 to +102010

The enhancement level does NOT drop if the enhancement attempt fails.

Force Enhancement (100% Chance)
LvDurability CostBlack Stones
+1102 Fiery
+2103 Fiery
+3103 Fiery
+4104 Fiery
+5154 Fiery
+6303 Frosted
+7303 Frosted
+8304 Frosted
+9304 Frosted
+10305 Frosted
Normal Enhancement
LvDurability CostBlack StonesEnhancement Chance
+151 Fiery70%
+251 Fiery60%
+351 Fiery50%
+451 Fiery45%
+551 Fiery40%
+6101 Frosted37%
+7101 Frosted35%
+8101 Frosted33%
+9101 Frosted31%
+10101 Frosted30%

iconFiery Black Stone: +1 to +5 Enhancement

Fiery Black Stone is obtained in two ways, both involve Barter. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 5.

Obtained via Sea Coins:

10x  Sea Coin = 1 Fiery Black Stone

Sea Coins are obtained from exchanging [Level 5] barter goods. Barter routes are limited by RNG and completed Barter count.

Obtained via Level 2 to 4 Barter Items:

Barter 1x Sea Trade Good for 1 to 4 Stones

  • icon [Level 2] Cron Castle Gold Coin  (1 to 3)
  • icon [Level 3] Stalactite Fragment (2 to 4)
  • icon [Level 3] Skull Decorated Teacup (2 to 4)
  • icon [Level 4] Boatman’s Manual (2 to 4)
  • icon [Level 4] Old Chest with Gold Coins (2 to 4)

icon Frosted Black Stone: +6 to +10 Enhancement

Frosted Black Stone is obtained via Barter and killing rare Lopters. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 10.

Obtained via Sea Coins:

20x  Sea Coin = 1 Frosted Black Stone

 

Exchange to Curio:

1x icon Lopters Scale Piece = 1x Frosted Black Stone

Lopters spawn with Vell and “Lopters <Drifted>” is a RNG spawn like the ghost ships. (One report is it spawned south of Oquilla. Source.)

Obtained via Barter:

Barter 1x Sea Trade Good for 1 to 3 Stones

  • icon [Level 2] Cron Castle Gold Coin  (1 to 3)
  • icon [Level 3] Round Knife (1 to 2)
  • icon [Level 4] Seashell Deco (1 to 3)

icon Epheria Galleass: White Horn Prow

Prow is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Speed. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Galleass to a Carrack. 

Epheria Galleass: White Horn Prow +10 is used to craft an Epheria Galleass: Black Dragon Prow at the Ship Part Workshop in Port Epheria 1-4, 2F. (Used to upgrade to Carrack)

Epheria Galleass: White Horn Prow

 

Silver Cost: 8,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 10
Damage Reduction: 10
Movement Speed +1%
Weight Limit +100LT
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 20
Damage Reduction: 20
Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000

White Horn Prow Stats per Enhancement Level

 DPDRShip Part Stat
+01010Movement Speed +1%
Weight Limit +100LT
+11111Movement Speed +1.5%
Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
+21212Movement Speed +2%
Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
+31313Movement Speed +2.5%
Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
+41414Movement Speed +3%
Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
+51515Movement Speed +3.5%
Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500

 

DPDRShip Part Stat
+61616Movement Speed +4%
Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
+71717Movement Speed +4.5%
Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
+81818Movement Speed +5%
Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
+91919Movement Speed +5.5%
Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
+102020Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000

 

icon Epheria Galleass: Upgraded Plating

Epheria Galleass: Upgraded Plating

Plating is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Weight Limit and Max Rations. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Galleass to a Carrack.

Silver Cost: 9,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 10
Damage Reduction: 10

Weight Limit +200LT
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 25
Damage Reduction: 25
Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000

Upgraded Plating Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv.DPDRShip Part Stat
+01010Weight Limit +200LT
+11111Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +1000
+21212Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +2000
+31313Weight Limit +320LT
Max Rations +3000
+41414Weight Limit +360LT
Max Rations +4000
+51515Weight Limit +400LT
Max Rations +5000
Lv.DPDRShip Part Stat
+61717Weight Limit +440LT
Max Rations +6000
+71919Weight Limit +480LT
Max Rations +7000
+82121Weight Limit +520LT
Max Rations +8000
+92323Weight Limit +560LT
Max Rations +9000
+102525Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000

icon Epheria Galleass: Verisha Cannon

Cannon is the ship part primarily used to increase cannon Damage.

You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Galleass to a Carrack. +10 Epheria Galleass: Verisha Cannon is required to craft Epheria Galleass: Mayna Cannon.

+0 Enhancement
Max Durability +1000
Weight Limit +100LT
+Sea Monster Damage +300 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +100 x4 hits

Silver Cost: 8,000,000 each

+10 Enhancement
Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x4 hits

Verisha Cannon Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv.Ship Part Stat
+0Max Durability +1000
Weight Limit +100LT
+Sea Monster Damage +300 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +100 x4 hits
+1Max Durability +1500
Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
+Sea Monster Damage +1100 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +360 x4 hits
+2Max Durability +2000
Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
+Sea Monster Damage +1900 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +660 x4 hits
+3Max Durability +2500
Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
+Sea Monster Damage +2700 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1020 x4 hits
+4Max Durability +3000
Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
+Sea Monster Damage +3500 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1430 x4 hits
+5Max Durability +3500
Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500
+Sea Monster Damage +4300 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1870 x4 hits
Lv.Ship Part Stat
+6Max Durability +4000
Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
+Sea Monster Damage +5500 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +2500 x4 hits
+7Max Durability +4500
Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
+Sea Monster Damage +7000 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +3360 x4 hits
+8Max Durability +5000
Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
+Sea Monster Damage +8500 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +4250 x4 hits
+9Max Durability +5500
Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
+Sea Monster Damage +10000 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +5180 x4 hits
+10Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x4 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x4 hits

icon Epheria Galleass: White Wind Sail

Sail is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Turn.

You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Galleass to a Carrack. +10 Epheria Galleass: White Wind Sail is required to craft Epheria Galleass: Stratus Wind Sail.

Silver Cost: 7,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Weight Limit +100LT
Turn +1%
+10 Enhancement
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

White Wind Sail Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv.Ship Part Stat
+0Weight Limit +100LT
Turn +1%
+1Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
Turn +1.2%
+2Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
Turn +1.4%
+3Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
Turn +1.6%
+4Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
Turn +1.8%
+5Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500
Turn +2%
Lv.Ship Part Stat
+6Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
Turn +2.2%
+7Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
Turn +2.4%
+8Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
Turn +2.6%
+9Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
Turn +2.8%
+10Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

SOURCES & ADDITIONAL INFO