Devour destroys an enhanced weapon or armor and gives you Enhancement Chance in exchange. You get the Enhancement Chance added to your failstack immediately. It is not stored in your inventory, like Valks.
- Access Devour from the Enhancement window by talking to Black Spirit. Click Enhancement > Extract > Devour
- Devour is not available for gear equipped with crystals or gear with Caphras stats.
- Devour is available for weapons of +8 or higher enhancement levels and armors of +6 or higher enhancement levels.
- Devour is only available if your Enhancement Chance is 200 or below.
- There are no item grade restrictions when your character’s Enhancement Chance is 0. However, when your character’s Enhancement Chance is +1 or higher, Devour is only available for green or higher grade gears.
- If you have an Enhancement Chance greater than 0, there is only a chance that a failstack of +1 will be added to your current failstack. (Passive Enhancement Chance from Rulupee’s Adventure Log does not count.)
|Weapon Enhancement||Enhancement Chance Gain|
|Armor Enhancement||Enhancement Chance Gain|