Finto’s Strong Fence is a reward for completing a quest line of 9 quests. After reaching Master 1 Farming, you can upgrade the fence to Klau’s Old Moon Fence, which allows you to use less fertilizer and water because it’s smaller, but has the same slots.
Finto’s Strong Fence:
- 10 slots (A maximum of 10 crops can be grown using this fence.)
- limited to 1 per family
- requires no Contribution Points to own
- calculated with normal fences in reaching the maximum of 10 fences allowed per family.
Finto’s Strong Fence Quest Line
Requires level 20+ and 3 Contribution Points (temporary for the quest line)
- – [Farming] Know Anything About Farming? – travel to Martina Finto located at Finto Farm, east of Velia.
- – [Farming] Let’s Dig Up Some Potatoes – Gather 3 potatoes with a hoe from fields nearby
- – [Farming] How to Gather Even More Potatoes
- Select “Chat” with Martina Finto
- Rent a Small Fence. (Requires 3 free Contribution Points)
- Select “Chat” with Martina Finto then “You rented a small fence.”
- – [Farm] My Own Little Farm – RMB on Inorganic Fetilizer that Martina gave you.
- – [Farming] Factors that Hinder Crop Growth
- use Pruning and Kill Pests until you obtain 1 Twig and 1 Catepillar.
- TIP: Crop damage occurs more frequently after planing a seed in locations that conflict with its preferred climate.
- TIP: quest line is shared with family. So you can switch characters if you already have crops in other locations that need tending.
- – [Farm] Time of Harvest – gather 100 potatoes via farming or gathering with a hoe in the fields nearby
- – [Farming] For Breeding Better Crops – obtain two Potato Seeds via farming or gathering with a hoe in the fields nearby
- – [Farming] Horse’s Favorite Fodder – Combine the fruits Martina gave you to make Stonetail Fodder. Simple Cooking (L) → “Unusual Fruit” and “Premature Fruit”
- – [Farming] Master of Farming
- travel to Jemkas located at Northern Guard Camp (north of Heidel)
- Complete Jemkas other quest, – [Farming Lv. 10] Onion Season
- Requires Beginner 10 Farming
- Gather bushes with a hoe until you obtain an Onion Seed
- Gather 3 Onions from farming
Upgrade to Klau’s Old Moon Fence
Finto’s Strong Fence can be upgraded after you reach Master 1 Farming level. Complete an exchange quest, which is limited to once per family
The benefit of Klau’s Old Moon Fence is that it is smaller, but still has 10 slots. You can use less fertilizer and water.
Visit Klau, <Old Moon Manager> located in Velia.
– Hand over Finto’s Strong Fence
– Hand over Mysterious Seed x3
– Hand over Gold Bar 100g x2 (20 million silver total)
Klau <Old Moon Manager>