Jade Starlight Forest is a zone that will become available with the global release of Mountain of Eternal Winter.
Jade Starlight Forest is important because it is one of three grinding spots that drops a required material to obtain Labreska’s Helmet. (Fallen God Helmet)
You can also obtain ingredients used in Eternal Winter recipes via quest.
Jade Starlight Forest:
- Optimal AP: 280
- Optimal DP: 350
- Mob Level: 65
Okjinsini mobs of Jade Starlight Forest
Jade Starlight Forest Loot
Obtain the following items in Jade Starlight Forest.
|Jade Forest Loot||Description|
|Flame of Frost||for Labreska’s Helmet|
|Burning Frost Embers||Processing → Heating:
100 Burning Frost Embers
= 1 Flame of Frost
|Starlight Jade Breath||Processing → Simple Alchemy:
1 Spirit’s Perfume Elixir
+ 1 Starlight Jade Breath
= 1 Breathing Spirit’s Perfume Elixir
|Harbinger of Dark Winter||summon guardians of dark winter|
|Starlight Jade Powder||Trash Loot Value: 20,140|
|Dragon Scale Fossil|
|Ancient Spirit Powder|
|Black Stone (Weapon)|
|Black Stone (Armor)|
Jade Starlight Forest Mechanics
- Has structures like “Totem” and “Brazier” with strong powers protected by Okjinsini.
- If you destroy the structures, it will weaken the Okjinsini.
- When Okjinsini are killed, they inflict damage to nearby Okjinsini.
- TIP: focus attack on the lowest HP + weakest mobs to increase damage to the group.
- Respawn is very fast, enabling you to grind in a small area, rotating between 3 different spawn points
- Continue defeating Okjinsini to spawn elite Okjinsini and a lower chance to spawn Erebjork <Guardian of the Void>
- Possible Elite Mobs: Winter Keeper, Lighthouse Keeper, Brazier Keeper
- Source: thank you to JangSS! video
Okjinsini Winter Keeper
Okjinsini Lighthouse Keeper
Okjinshini Brazier Keeper
Okjinsini Stone Tomb
Erebjork <Guardian of the Void>
Continue fighting in Jade Starlight Forest and Winter Tree Fossil grinding spots and Erebjork will spawn.
Erebjork has a chance to drop Flame of Frost.
Rare Boss Spawn: Erebjork <Guardian of the Void>
Erebjork Spawn Mechanic
1st – Okjinsini and Winter Tree Fossil
Appears with a low probability while grinding mobs. About once every 2 hours.
This Erebjork is challenging, but can be killed solo.
2nd – Spawns at a Fixed Location
Party boss with same difficulty as Valencia Gatekeeper
Example Erebjork (Solo) Loot:
Okjinsini Grinding Spot Rotation Map
Thank you to 시렌지야 (Shirenji) who made the following map!
(I’m still looking for the orginal source link. Please let me know if you find it!)
Jade Starlight Forest Quests
Yodin, a self-proclaimed well-known explorer, asks you to rebuke the Okjinsini who tormented him.
These are daily repeat quests, giving Caphras Stones.
Also known as Fallen God Helmet.
Labreska’s Helmet Base Stats:
- DP: 90
- Evasion: 33 (+66)
- Damage Reduction: 57 (+27)
- +5% All Resistances
- +210 Maximum HP
- +10 Monster Damage Reduction
*2 Set Effect*
- Max HP +100
- Monster Damage Reduction +10
3 Set Effect:
- Max Stamina +200
4 Set Effect:
- Attack Speed +1%
- Casting Speed +1%
Lebreska’s Helm Requirements
- Level 56+
- 1 Flame of Frost (rare drop from Winter Mountain)
- Labreska Helm Quest Requirements:
- Atoraxxion: Syca’s Paradise or Beginner Black Spirit main starter quests
- then 100+ quests in main Mountain of Eternal Winter quest line
- then 11 quests starting with “[Labesca’s Helmet] Fragment of Despair”
- 1 Boss Helmet:
NOTE: this is a wip! Names and info may change with the official Mountain of Eternal Winter NA/EU release. It is currently released to Korea and being translated for a global release in “early 2022.”