Lets take a look at Biraghi Den inside the Elvia Server. Elvia Server (aka Hadum Server) is a special server that converts Serendia zones into end game grinding spots for characters with high AP and DP.
Elvia Biraghi Den Benefits:
- 200 to 300 million silver per hour
- drops an ingredient to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings
- drops 2 ingredients required to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar
- drops 2 ingredients for Revived Necklaces
- Combat XP comparable to Thornwood & Shultz (more if more temporary Elvia weapons drop)
Elvia Biraghi Den Requirements:
- AP: 240
- DP: 310
- Level: 61+
Bandit Defense Captain <Bounty Hunter>
Elvia Biraghi Grinding Spot Prep
Elvia Biraghi grinding spot is plenty challenging with mobs that are level 65 and hit very hard.
- Expect to repair gear frequently.
- Expect to heal frequently. Bring lots of HP pots!
- Consider using additional foods, potions, and draughts like the Frenzy Draught for the +3 HP Recovery per hit.
- Bring scrolls that increase loot drop rate as trash loot is worth a whopping 16k each.
- Having a tent nearby is very convenient for quick repairs, buying pots, and Villa buffs.
- Train up and practice defensive and healing skills
- Consider skill add-ons that improve Health, Defense, Damage Reduction, or Evasion.
Elvia Biraghi Loot & Money
Biraghi Den in in Elvia is reportedly a good place to earn money – up to 300 million per hour. See chart below for a sampling of loot/hour at the Den and what a player with the recommended ap/dp could expect here. Keep in mind that each person’s experience will be somewhat different based on class, skill, gear, etc.
Guardian seems to be the favored class here. What do you think?
|Elvia Biraghi Loot||Vendor Price||Nr/H||Loot Notes|
|Trash Loot||16,000||5,700||Proof of Reckless Courage|
|Trace of Battle||83,500||28|
|Black Energy Residue||3,000||8||Used In: Dragonslayer Weapons|
|Mass of Pure Magic||51,000||3||
Flawless Blackstones for Blackstar gear and Fallen God’s defense gear
|BM Crystal – Descent||2,490,000||2||Shoe Gear Crystal|
|Laila’s Petals||500,000||1||Fairy Wings|
|Pure Forest Breath||2,430,000||0.1||Used In: Courser Training and Granverre Mount Gear|
|Intricately Patterned M. Shard||50,000||0.1||Used In: Karlstein Outfit|
|UNIQUE ELVIA LOOT|
|Narc’s Lightning||3,000,000||8||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Shard of the Drained Night||100,000||7||need 100 to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings|
|Seed of Void||10,000,000||2||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Cold Tears of the Black Sun||30,000||1||ingredient to make Revived Lunar/River Necklaces|
|Moon’s Split Nail||155,000,000||0.1||need 1 to make Revived Lunar Necklace.|
Elvia Biraghi Key & Chest
Elvia Biraghi allows you to obtain a treasure key when defeating Biraghis. You can use the key to open the treasure chest in the Underground Storage of the Biraghi Den.
Elvia Biraghi Mechanics
- Kill mobs to gain up to 5 “Alert Levels”
- Higher levels spawn additional <Bounty Hunter> mobs
- Biraghi <Boss> spawns at level 5
- “Alert Levels” are reset after Biraghi is defeated
- Destroy Biraghi Treasure Chest after killing Biraghi for additional loot
- Special Circumstances: 2+ Players Present
- The player doing the most damage is marked.
- Bounty Hunters and Biraghi will spawn for the marked player.
- Marked players are highlighted on your map.
While hunting in Elvia zones, there is a chance that a Young Narc, Okiara, or Valtarra Spirit will spawn. Interact with the NPC to obtain a special Elvia only Awakening or Main hand weapon buff. These buffs weaken Elvia mobs and bosses and do additional damage.
Look for an alert on your screen that says, “You hear happy whispers of young spirits nearby.”
- Weapon Buffs last 10 minutes only! Countdown begins as soon as you acquire it.
- Elvia Awakening Weapon Buffs have a special Elvia only Skill you can use with it.
- Elvia Skill requires Awakening Spec and Elvia Awakening Weapon to use Elvia Skill
- Elvia Skills are reported to be very good so far.
Elvia Biraghi Daily Quests
Elvia Biraghi grinding spot has 3 Daily Repeatable Quests that reward Predator’s Roots, which can be exchanged for ingredients to craft the Obsidian Specter’s Energy.
Daily Elvia Quest Reset:
Elvia Daily Quests reset at midnight (server time) after their completion, so that you can repeat them once each day.
Elvia Quest Requirements:
- Level 60+
- to exchange the quest reward item, you will need to complete Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Etunar <Node Management>
Location: Biraghi Den
Etunar is the Node Manager located uphill in the middle of the grinding spot, way up high on a tower.
Conveniently located just for you! 🙂
Biraghi Den Daily Quest
|[Daily] A Mountain in the Dark||500 Bandit Raid Captains||2|
|[Daily] Hidden Deep in the Mountains||500 Bandit Defense Captains||2|
|[Daily] Kidnapped by Bandits?!||2,000 Bandits||6|
Biraghi Den Marni Stones
Purchase Elvia Marni’s Stones from Wacky Toshi and defeat the required number of enemies for an Elvia item.
You must make the last hit.
Predator’s Roots can be exchanged for 4 of the ingredients needed to craft Obsidian Specter’s Energy which is used to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar.
To exchange, visit Lejenti, located in the basement of Glish.
Predator’s Root Exchange Requirements:
- Level 60+
- Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Lejenti <Ahib Audrite Priest>
Location: Glish Basement
Predator’s Roots Exchange Rate
|Elvia Loot||Predator’s Roots||Elvia Loot Notes|
|100 Narc’s Lighting is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Okiara’s Tide is required to upgrade Blackstar|
||Seed of Void||
|100 Seed of Void is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Valtarra’s Flame is required to upgrade Blackstar|
Titles Obtained by Defeating Mobs at Elvia – Biraghi Den
|I’m a Den Flower|
|Knocked a Thous-den Times|
|Sought After Hadum’s Treasure|
Permanent Bonuses From Titles
Why should you care about titles? Increasing your title count gives every character in your family permanent bonuses to Luck, Energy, EXP, and Stamina. See chart below.
|50||Luck Level 1|
|60||Luck Level 2|
|70||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +1|
|80||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +2|
|90||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3|
|100||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|150||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|200||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +3%|
|300||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|400||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|600||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|700||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|800||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|900||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +7 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|2000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +200|