Lets take a look at Bloody Monastery inside the Elvia Server. Elvia Server (aka Hadum Server) is a special server that converts Serendia zones into end game grinding spots for characters with high AP and DP.
Elvia Bloody Monastery Benefits:
- 200 to 300 million silver per hour
- drops an ingredient to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings
- drops 2 ingredients required to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar
- drops 2 ingredients for Revived Necklaces
- Combat XP comparable to Thornwood & Shultz (more if more temporary Elvia weapons drop)
Elvia Bloody Monastery Recommendations:
- AP: 280
- DP: 340
- Level: 61+
Muskan of Madness <Boss>
Elvia Bloody Monastery Grinding Spot Prep
Elvia Bloody Monastery grinding spot is one of the highest minimum AP/DP zones in the game. Even with the recommended 280 AP and 340 DP, you will need to stay alert, especially when using crimson bells, which spawn masses of cultists at once.
- Expect to repair gear frequently.
- Expect to heal frequently. Bring lots of HP pots!
- Consider using additional foods, potions, and draughts like the Frenzy Draught for the +3 HP Recovery per hit.
- Bring scrolls that increase loot drop rate as trash loot is worth a whopping 19k each.
- Having a tent nearby is very convenient for quick repairs, buying pots, and Villa buffs.
- Train up and practice defensive and healing skills
- Consider skill add-ons that improve Health, Defense, Damage Reduction, or Evasion.
Elvia Bloody Monastery Loot & Money
Bloody Monastery in Elvia is reportedly a good place to earn money – up to 300 million per hour. See chart below for a sampling of loot/hour at the Monastery and what a player with the recommended ap/dp could expect here. Keep in mind that each person’s experience will be somewhat different based on class, skill, gear, etc.
|Elvia Monastery Loot||Vendor Price||Nr/H||Loot Notes|
|Trash Loot||19,000||5,100||Proof of Blind Faith|
|Trace of Battle||83,500||24|
|Black Energy Residue||3,000||8||Used In: Dragonslayer Weapons|
|Mass of Pure Magic||51,000||3||
Flawless Blackstones for Blackstar gear and Fallen God’s defense gear
|BM Crystal – Precision||2,490,000||1.8||Weapon Gear Crystal|
|Laila’s Petals||500,000||1||Fairy Wings|
|Pure Forest Breath||2,430,000||0.1||Used In: Courser Training and Granverre Mount Gear|
|Intricately Patterned M. Shard||50,000||0.4||Used In: Karlstein Outfit|
|UNIQUE ELVIA LOOT|
|Narc’s Lightning||3,000,000||7||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Shard of the Drained Night||100,000||3||need 100 to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings|
|Seed of Void||10,000,000||2||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Cold Tears of the Black Sun||30,000||2||ingredient to make Revived Lunar/River Necklaces|
|Moon’s Split Nail||155,000,000||0.5||need 1 to make Revived Lunar Necklace.|
While hunting in Elvia zones, there is a chance that a Young Narc, Okiara, or Valtarra Spirit will spawn. Interact with the NPC to obtain a special Elvia only Awakening or Main hand weapon. These weapons weaken Elvia mobs and bosses and do additional damage.
Look for an alert on your screen that says, “You hear happy whispers of young spirits nearby.”
- Weapons last 10 minutes only! Countdown begins as soon as you acquire it.
- Elvia Awakening Weapons have a special Elvia only Skill you can use with it.
- Elvia Skill requires Awakening Spec and Elvia Awakening Weapon to use Elvia Skill
- Elvia Skills are reported to be very good so far.
Elvia – Bloody Monastery Mechanics
<Boss> Muskan of Madness
- <Boss> Muskan of Madness spawns randomly, inside the monastery church/building.
- It is possible to solo Muskan, especially when using Elvia weapons.
- When <Boss> Muskan of Madness is about to spawn, 2 Alerts will splash across your screen.
- 1st alert: “A Secret Ritual is occuring within the Bloody Monastery.”
- 2nd alert: “The Bloody Monastery Cultists begin the Secret Ritual.”
- Crimson Bells, when used, spawn several swarms of cultists that are weaker than the normal mobs and increase the rate of trash/hour.
- Crimson bells drop randomly and frequently, average 2/hour.
- Crimson Bells can only be used near the building ruins of the monastery/church.
- Once picked up, crimson bells expire in one hour.
- Once used, bells last one hour.
- Using another bell before the 1st one is done will reset the timer.
Elvia – Bloody Monastery Daily Quests
Eliva Bloody Monastery has 3 Daily Repeatable Quests that reward Predator’s Roots, which can be exchanged for ingredients to craft the Obsidian Specter’s Energy.
Quest Giver: Annalynn <Node Manager Bloody Monastery>
Daily Elvia Quest Reset:
Elvia Daily Quests reset at midnight (server time) after their completion, so that you can repeat them once each day.
Elvia Quest Requirements:
- Level 60+
- to exchange the quest reward item, you will need to complete Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Annalynn <Node Manager>
Location: Bloody Monastery
Elvia Bloody Monastery Daily Quests
|[Daily] Missing Thread of Hope||500 Cultists||2|
|[Daily] Green-tinged Monastery||500 Cultist Warriors||2|
|[Daily] Strange Cultists||1,500 Cultists||6|
Bloody Monastery Marni Stones
Purchase Elvia Marni’s Stones from Wacky Toshi and defeat the required number of enemies for an Elvia item.
You must make the last hit.
Predator’s Roots can be exchanged for 4 of the ingredients needed to craft Obsidian Specter’s Energy which is used to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar.
To exchange, visit Lejenti, located in the basement of Glish.
Predator’s Root Exchange Requirements:
- Level 60+
- Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Lejenti <Ahib Audrite Priest>
Location: Glish Basement
Predator’s Roots Exchange Rate
|Elvia Loot||Predator’s Roots||Elvia Loot Notes|
|100 Narc’s Lighting is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Okiara’s Tide is required to upgrade Blackstar|
||Seed of Void||
|100 Seed of Void is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Valtarra’s Flame is required to upgrade Blackstar|
Titles Obtained by Defeating Mobs at Elvia – Bloody Monastery
|Knows Not of the Throes of Death|
|Angel of Lightning|
Permanent Bonuses From Titles
Why should you care about titles? Increasing your title count gives every character in your family permanent bonuses to Luck, Energy, EXP, and Stamina. See chart below.
|50||Luck Level 1|
|60||Luck Level 2|
|70||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +1|
|80||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +2|
|90||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3|
|100||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|150||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|200||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +3%|
|300||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|400||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|600||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|700||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|800||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|900||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +7 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|2000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +200|