Lets take a look at Bloody Monastery inside the Elvia Server. Elvia Server (aka Hadum Server) is a special server that converts Serendia zones into end game grinding spots for characters with high AP and DP.
Elvia Bloody Monastery Benefits:
- 300 to 500 million silver per hour
- drops an ingredient to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings
- drops 2 ingredients required to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar
- drops 2 ingredients for Revived Necklaces
- Combat XP comparable to Thornwood & Shultz
Elvia Bloody Monastery Recommendations:
- Optimal AP: 280-320
- DP: 340
- Level: 61+
Muskan of Madness <Boss>
Elvia Bloody Monastery Grinding Spot Prep
Elvia Monastery has an Optimal AP between 280-320. AP numbers over 320 will not help you kill faster. You will need to stay alert, especially when using crimson bells, which spawn masses of cultists at once.
- Expect to repair gear frequently.
- Expect to heal frequently. Bring lots of HP pots!
- Consider using additional foods, potions, and draughts like the Frenzy Draught for the +3 HP Recovery per hit.
- Bring scrolls that increase loot drop rate as trash loot is worth a whopping 19k each.
- Having a tent nearby is very convenient for quick repairs, buying pots, and Villa buffs.
- Train up and practice defensive and healing skills
- Consider skill add-ons that improve Health, Defense, Damage Reduction, or Evasion.
Elvia Bloody Monastery Loot & Money
Bloody Monastery in Elvia is reportedly a good place to earn money – up to 500 million per hour. See chart below for a sampling of loot/hour at the Monastery and what a player with the recommended ap/dp could expect here. Keep in mind that each person’s experience will be somewhat different based on class, skill, gear, etc.
|Elvia Monastery Loot||Vendor Price||Nr/H||Loot Notes|
|Trash Loot||19,000||5,100||Proof of Blind Faith|
|Trace of Battle||83,500||24|
|Black Energy Residue||3,000||8||Used In: Dragonslayer Weapons|
|Mass of Pure Magic||51,000||3||
Flawless Blackstones for Blackstar gear and Fallen God’s defense gear
|BM Crystal – Precision||2,490,000||1.8||Weapon Gear Crystal|
|Laila’s Petals||500,000||1||Fairy Wings|
|Pure Forest Breath||2,430,000||0.1||Used In: Courser Training and Granverre Mount Gear|
|Intricately Patterned M. Shard||50,000||0.4||Used In: Karlstein Outfit|
|UNIQUE ELVIA LOOT|
|Narc’s Lightning||3,000,000||7||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Shard of the Drained Night||100,000||3||need 100 to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings|
|Seed of Void||10,000,000||2||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Cold Tears of the Black Sun||30,000||2||ingredient to make Revived Lunar/River Necklaces|
|Moon’s Split Nail||155,000,000||0.5||need 1 to make Revived Lunar Necklace.|
Elvia Weapon (NPC Buffs)
Elvia grinding spots used to give Elvia Weapons. That has been removed. Now it is a buff instead, without any requirement to equip a different weapon.
This Elvia buff (“Blessing of the Elvia Spirits”) allows you to do much greater damage to Elvia mobs and Elvia bosses.
- “Blessing of the Elvia Spirits” only lasts for 10 minutes!
- The buff has a 10 minute cool down.
- There are Daily and Weekly exchange quests you can do to get “Blessing of the Elvia Spirits”. (See Details below.)
- Elvia buffs are obtained by glowing NPCs that spawn as you are fighting,
- Chat with the NPC (Okiara, Narc, Valtarra) for a weapon buff.
- Buff is applied to yourself and party members. Party members must be in your party before the spirit spawns.
- Not applicable to platoons.
- Receiving the “Blessing of the Elvia Spirits” will apply the “Reminiscence of the Elvia Spirits” effect, that prevents you from obtaining another “Blessing” buff while under the effects of “Reminiscence.”
- You can log out to save the buff for later use.
- +3 extra Monster AP is applied to both main and awakening weapons for 5 minutes. (Whispers of Elvia Realm Spirits) It’s applied by interacting with any spawned ancient spirit and is separate from the “Blessings” and “Reminiscence of the Elvia Spirits” buffs.
Blessings of the Ancient Spirits
The Elvia ancient spirits spawn and stay for 5 minutes before they disappear. 1 minute before they disappear, their appearance changes.
Elvia Blessing Buff Specifics
Ancient Spirit buff will increase your damage by different amounts, depending on the grinding spot.
The minimum damage modifier is 3.5x in bad spots. Better spots give 4.5x damage and optimal spots give 6x damage. Source.
Weakest Against Burning Valtarra Weapon (fire)
- Biraghi Den
- Swamp Nagas
- Bloody Monastery
Weakest Against Thunderous Narc Weapon (storm)
- Altar Imps
- Swamp Fogans
Weakest Against Torrential Okiara Weapon (water)
- Castle Ruins
- Orc Camp
Interact with a Young Ancient Spirit to obtain a weapon buff.
You can also obtain the Elvia weapon buffs via repeatable quests.
Quest Giver: Lejenti (located in Glish basement)
|Quest Name||Quest Reward: Ancient Spirit Weapon Box|
|▼ Select one of the following items:
Burning Valtarra’s Weapon Box
Torrential Okiara’s Weapon Box
Thunderous Narc’s Weapon Box
Elvia – Bloody Monastery Mechanics
<Boss> Muskan of Madness
- <Boss> Muskan of Madness spawns randomly at a low chance during combat.
- It is possible to solo Muskan, especially when using Elvia Spirit Weapon buffs.
- Crimson Bells, when used, spawn several swarms of cultists that increase the rate of trash/hour.
- Crimson bells drop randomly and frequently, average 2/hour.
- Crimson Bells can only be used near the building ruins of the monastery/church.
- Once picked up, crimson bells expire in one hour.
- Once used, bells last one hour.
- Using another bell before the 1st one is done will reset the timer.
Elvia – Bloody Monastery Daily Quests
Eliva Bloody Monastery has 3 Daily Repeatable Quests that reward Predator’s Roots, which can be exchanged for ingredients to craft the Obsidian Specter’s Energy.
Quest Giver: Annalynn <Node Manager Bloody Monastery>
Daily Elvia Quest Reset:
Elvia Daily Quests reset at midnight (server time) after their completion, so that you can repeat them once each day.
Elvia Quest Requirements:
- Level 60+
- to exchange the quest reward item, you will need to complete Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Annalynn <Node Manager>
Location: Bloody Monastery
Elvia Bloody Monastery Daily Quests
|[Daily] Missing Thread of Hope||400 Cultists||5|
|[Daily] Green-tinged Monastery||400 Cultist Warriors||5|
|[Daily] Strange Cultists||1,500 Cultists||15|
Predator’s Roots can be exchanged for 4 of the ingredients needed to craft Obsidian Specter’s Energy which is used to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar.
To exchange, visit Lejenti, located in the basement of Glish.
Predator’s Root Exchange Requirements:
- Level 60+
- Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Lejenti <Ahib Audrite Priest>
Location: Glish Basement
Predator’s Roots Exchange Rate
|Elvia Loot||Predator’s Roots
||Elvia Loot Notes|
|100 Narc’s Lighting is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Okiara’s Tide is required to upgrade Blackstar|
||Seed of Void||
|100 Seed of Void is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Valtarra’s Flame is required to upgrade Blackstar|
||50||Choose 1 of the following:
– Burning Valtarra’s Weapon Box
– Torrential Okiara’s Weapon Box
– Thunderous Narc’s Weapon Box
Bloody Monastery Marni Stones
Purchase Elvia Marni’s Stones from Wacky Toshi and defeat the required number of enemies for an Elvia item.
You must make the last hit.
Titles Obtained by Defeating Mobs at Elvia – Bloody Monastery
|Knows Not of the Throes of Death|
|Angel of Lightning|
Permanent Bonuses From Titles
Why should you care about titles? Increasing your title count gives every character in your family permanent bonuses to Luck, Energy, EXP, and Stamina. See chart below.
|50||Luck Level 1|
|60||Luck Level 2|
|70||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +1|
|80||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +2|
|90||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3|
|100||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|150||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|200||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +3%|
|300||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|400||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|600||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|700||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|800||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|900||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +7 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|2000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +200|