Lets take a look at Glish Swamp inside the Elvia Server. Elvia Server (aka Hadum Server) is a special server that converts Serendia zones into end game grinding spots for characters with high AP and DP.
Elvia – Glish Swamp Benefits:
- 200 to 300 million silver per hour
- drops an ingredient to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings
- drops 2 ingredients required to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar
- drops 2 ingredients for Revived Necklaces
- Combat XP comparable to Miru Main Pt (more exp if more temporary Elvia weapons drop)
Elvia Glish Swamp Recommendations:
- AP: 260
- DP: 320
- Level: 61+
Naga Apprentice Spearman
Elvia – Naga Grinding Spot Prep
Even with the recommended 260 AP and 320 DP, you will need to pay careful attention to your health and the locations of Poisonous Swamp Plants. These plants inflict poison damage, but lower Naga defenses when defeated.
- Expect to repair gear frequently.
- Expect to heal frequently. Bring lots of HP pots!
- Consider using additional foods, potions, and draughts like the Frenzy Draught for the +3 HP Recovery per hit.
- Bring scrolls that increase loot drop rate as trash loot is worth a whopping 18k each.
- Having a tent nearby is very convenient for quick repairs, buying pots, and Villa buffs.
- Train up and practice defensive and healing skills
- Consider skill add-ons that improve Health, Defense, Damage Reduction, or Evasion.
Elvia Glish Swamp (Naga) Loot & Money
Glish Swamp in Elvia is reportedly a good place to earn money – up to 300 million per hour. See chart below for a sampling of loot/hour at the Nagas and what a player could expect here. Keep in mind that each person’s experience will be different based on class, skill, gear, etc.
Big thank you to Duodecil, who supplied the drop data for Glish Swamp:
- Duodecil’s youtube video
|Elvia Naga Loot||Vendor Price||Nr/H||Loot Notes|
|Trash Loot||18,000||5,111||Bruised Naga Fin|
|Blackstone Armor||110,000||60||Enhancement material|
|Blackstone Weapon||122,000||55||Enhancement material|
|Trace of Battle||83,500||22||Alchemy material|
|Black Energy Residue||3,000||6||Dragonslayer Weapons|
|Mass of Pure Magic||51,000||1||Flawless Blackstones, Cup of a Lonely Cloud, Cup of Dwindling Starlight|
|BMC – Ascension||2,140,000||1.6||Gear Crystal|
|Laila’s Petals||500,000||2.7||Fairy Wings|
|Trace of Death||76,000||1.4||Alchemy Material|
|Intricately Patterned M. Shard||50,000||2||Karlstein Outfit|
|UNIQUE ELVIA LOOT|
|Narc’s Lightning||3,000,000||7.5||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Shard of the Drained Night||100,000||5.7||need 100 to add Critical Hit Damage +3% to rings|
|Seed of Void||10,000,000||17||need 100 to upgrade Blackstar Defense gear|
|Cold Tears of the Black Sun||30,000||2.7||ingredient to make Revived Lunar/River Necklaces|
|Moon’s Split Nail||155,000,000||0.3||need 1 to make Revived Lunar Necklace.|
Elvia – Naga Swamp Mechanics
Naga Swamp Commander
- Attacking the Naga Swamp Commander spawns other nagas.
- Commanders drop more trash loot than the adds.
- Fogan Raiding Parties will randomly spawn and join the nagas in attacking you.
- Fogans Raiding Parties drop the same loot as fogans at the Elvia Fogan Swamp area.
Swamp Naga Commander
Poisonous Swamp Plants
- Attacking Poisonous Swamp Plants debuffs the DP of mobs inside the green aura.
- Poisonous Swamp Plants also poison you, draining both your health and mana.
- Consider using potions/elixirs that restore HP/MP/SP/WP (Spirit Perfume Elixir)
Elvia Weapon Buff
While hunting in Elvia zones, there is a chance that a Young Narc, Okiara, or Valtarra Spirit will spawn. Interact with the NPC to obtain a special Elvia buff that weakens Elvia mobs and bosses and do additional damage.
Look for an alert on your screen that says, “You hear happy whispers of young spirits nearby.”
- Lasts 10 minutes only! Countdown begins as soon as you acquire it.
- Elvia buff has a special Elvia only Skill you can use with it.
- Elvia Skill requires Awakening Spec and Elvia Awakening buff to use Elvia Skill
- Elvia Skills are reported to be very good so far.
Elvia – Naga Swamp Daily Quests
Elvia Naga Swamp has 3 Daily Repeatable Quests that reward Predator’s Roots, which can be exchanged for ingredients to craft the Obsidian Specter’s Energy.
Quest Giver: Zegna <Node Manager> of Glish Swamp
Daily Elvia Quest Reset:
Elvia Daily Quests reset at midnight (server time) after their completion, so that you can repeat them once each day.
Elvia Quest Requirements:
- Level 60+
- to exchange the quest reward item, you will need to complete Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Zegna <Node Manager>
Location: Glish Swamp
Zenga is hiding inside a hollow tree stump! You’ll need to get very close to interact with her.
Elvia Naga Daily Quests
|[Daily] A Familiar Swamp||500 Naga Apprentice Spearmen||2|
|[Daily] Swamp Naga Ecology||500 Naga Axmen||2|
|[Daily] Missing Swamp Nagas||1500 Swamp Nagas||6|
Glish Swamp Marni Stones
Purchase Elvia Marni’s Stones from Wacky Toshi and defeat the required number of enemies for an Elvia item.
You must make the last hit.
Predator’s Roots can be exchanged for 4 of the ingredients needed to craft Obsidian Specter’s Energy which is used to upgrade Blackstar defense gear to Obsidian Blackstar.
To exchange, visit Lejenti, located in the basement of Glish.
Predator’s Root Exchange Requirements:
- Level 60+
- Black Spirit quest “[Elvia] Obsidian Ashes” (Recommended Quest tab)
Lejenti <Ahib Audrite Priest>
Location: Glish Basement
Predator’s Roots Exchange Rate
|Elvia Loot||Predator’s Roots||Elvia Loot Notes|
|100 Narc’s Lighting is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Okiara’s Tide is required to upgrade Blackstar|
||Seed of Void||
|100 Seed of Void is required to upgrade Blackstar|
|100 Valtarra’s Flame is required to upgrade Blackstar|
Titles Obtained by Defeating Mobs at Elvia – Naga Swamp
|Resistance is Futile|
|Leave If You Naga|
|Warrior of Thundering Swamps|
Permanent Bonuses From Titles
Why should you care about titles? Increasing your title count gives every character in your family permanent bonuses to Luck, Energy, EXP, and Stamina. See chart below.
|50||Luck Level 1|
|60||Luck Level 2|
|70||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +1|
|80||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +2|
|90||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3|
|100||Luck Level 2 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|150||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +3 / EXP Increase +3%|
|200||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +3%|
|300||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +4 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|400||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +6% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +50|
|600||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +5 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|700||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +100|
|800||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +9% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|900||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +6 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +7 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|1500||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +150|
|2000||Luck Level 3 / Max Energy +8 / EXP Increase +12% / Max Stamina Increase +200|