BDO Imperial Steed is a bonus horse sometimes obtained along with a normal foal after Horse Breeding. It can be leveled up to 15 and sold at the Stable in Imperial Horse Delivery.
Imperial Steed Facts:
- obtain 120 million silver + other Training goodies
- can’t be exchanged or sold on the Horse Market or Breeding Market
- increase your chances of obtaining an Imperial Steed by breeding higher tier + higher level horses
- can only have one Horse Skill, “Imperial Stature”
- Imperial Stature has no ability besides alerting you to an Imperial Steed status.
Imperial Steed Rewards
After leveling and selling an Imperial Steed in Imperial Delivery, you get a Noble Stature Chest along with 120 million silver.
The chest contains ALL of the following:
|Noble Stature Chest Rewards
|Golden Seal – [Imperial Training]
|Wind Spirit Stone Fragment
|Earth Spirit Stone Fragment
|Water Spirit Stone Fragment
|Spirit Pouch of Ferocious Beast
|Pure Forest Breath
|Rainbow Gem Fruit
|Breezy Conch Seaweed
|Deep Blue Hoof Root
|Flower of Oblivion
|Royal Fern Root
Noble Stature Chest from Imperial Steed
Imperial Steed Chances
Imperial Steed drop rate is low at about 2.5% if you use breed the best horses.
You can obtain an Imperial Steed from low tier and low level horse breeding, but you can improve your chances of obtaining an Imperial Steed.
Increase Imperial Steed Drop Rate:
- The higher the tiers and levels of the parent horses, the greater the chance to breed an Imperial Steed.
- Your parent horses’ levels will only increase your chances to birth an Imperial Steed up to Lv. 30. A parent horse at Lv. 31 has the same chance to birth an Imperial Steed as a parent horse at Lv. 30.
- Your Training Level and Mastery do not affect your chances to breed an Imperial Steed.
- You can only obtain an Imperial Steed through horse breeding. You cannot exchange horses to obtain an Imperial Steed.
bdolytics.com has an excellent horse breeding calculator that gives Imperial Steed drop rates.
Imperial Steed Restrictions
You cannot use the following on an Imperial Steed.
- Mount Brand Spell Stone
- Mount Skill Change Coupon
- Mount Skill Selection Coupon
- Mount Skill Training Coupon
- Mount All Skill Training Coupon
- Horse Appearance Change Coupon
- Premium Horse Appearance Change Coupon
- Reset Mount Growth
- Mount Name Change Coupon
Imperial Steed Comparison
Below are the base stats at level 1.
Doom Base Stats
Arduanatt Base Stats
Imperial Steed Base
Dine Base Stats
Imperial Steed Images
Thank you to Nydhogg#2835 for posting the following in Discord!