Sea Monster quests, unique to specific sea regions, were added on October 14, 2020.
- Sail into the Great Ocean and defeat monsters for special rewards.
- Requires level 50+
- Enter specific Great Ocean waters to see region quests appear (top right corner of your screen).
- Press M key to view the locations of region quests on the world map.
- Region quests for sea monsters can be completed once per family.
- Region quests are numbered I—III and must be completed in consecutive order.
- For region quests that don’t appear after entering a specific region at sea
- restart your client
- try entering the area again from a different route
Regional Sea Monster Quests
Below is the list of sea monster quests you can do once per family.
|Sea Monsters||Sea Monsters||Sea Monster Quest||Completion Reward|
|100||Saltwater Crocodile’s Treasure I||x1 Moss-Covered Map|
|300||Saltwater Crocodile’s Treasure II||x1 Moss-Covered Map|
|500||Saltwater Crocodile’s Treasure III||x1 Moss-Covered Map|
|15||Nineshark Subjugation I||x3 Solar Black Stone|
|30||Nineshark Subjugation II||x3 Lunar Black Stone|
|50||Nineshark Subjugation III||x3 Sunset Black Stone|
|15||Black Rust Subjugation I||x3 Solar Black Stone|
|30||Black Rust Subjugation II||x3 Lunar Black Stone|
|50||Black Rust Subjugation III||x3 Sunset Black Stone|
|15||Candidum Subjugation I||x3 Solar Black Stone|
|30||Candidum Subjugation II||x3 Lunar Black Stone|
|50||Candidum Subjugation III||x3 Sunset Black Stone|
Cursed Pirate Ship
|50||Cursed Pirate Ship Booty I||x3 Cox Pirates’ Artifact (Combat)|
|100||Cursed Pirate Ship Booty II||x7 Cox Pirates’ Artifact (Combat)|
|150||Cursed Pirate Ship Booty III||x10 Cox Pirates’ Artifact (Combat)|
|10||Hungry Sea Creatures’ Crystal I||x10 Verdant Black Stone|
|30||Hungry Sea Creatures’ Crystal II||x10 Fiery Black Stone|
|50||Hungry Sea Creatures’ Crystal III||x10 Frosted Black Stone|
|2||Ocean Stalker from the Great Ocean||100 Sea Monster’s Ooze|
|2||Hekaru from the Great Ocean||100 Sea Monster’s Ooze|
Sailing Quests Additional Info
For more info, please view our Epheria Old Ship Gear that shows epheria old ship part recipes. (Requires Verdant Black Stones.)
You can also use our Daily Sailing Quest Guide. Repeatable daily sailing quests help those looking to level their Sailing Life Skill.
The Sailing Dailies available from Oquilla’s Eye, in Ross Sea, offer ship and ship part upgrade materials.