Epheria Caravel ship gear of green grade were introduced with The Great Expedition Update on 23 October 2019.

They are important for several reasons:

  • Ship parts have a great impact on the barter and battle capability of your ship.
  • +10 green grade ship parts are required to make the blue grade versions.
  • you will need them in the long run to eventually upgrade to the next tier of ship (Carrack).

Ship Parts Increase Ship Stats:

  • Cannon: Damage & Durability
  • Plating: Weight Limit & Rations
  • Prow: Speed
  • Sail: Turn
  • All Ship Parts: smaller amounts of Weight Limit & Rations
Caravel Ship Part Set Totals
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 45
Damage Reduction: 45
Weight Limit: +1,500 LT
Max Rations: +25,000
Movement Speed: +6%
Max Durability: +6,000
Turn: +3%
Brake: none 🙁
Sea Monster Damage: +12,000 x2 hits
Enemy Ship Damage: +6,850 x2 hits

Purchase green grade Caravel ship parts from Philaberto Falasi in Port Epheria.

Price ranges from 7 to 9 million Silver for each part.

Enhancement is fairly easy, although they do require special Black Stones that are obtained primarily via Barter.

Epheria Caravel Ship Parts (Green Grade) +10 Enhancement
icon
Brass Prow
icon
Upgraded Plating
icon
Verisha Cannon
icon
White Wind Sail
Defense (DP): 20
Damage Reduction: 20
Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Defense (DP): 25
Damage Reduction: 25
Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000
Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x2 hits
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

 

Green Grade Ship Part Enhancement: Epheria Caravel

Enhancement for the green grade Caravel ship parts is much easier than the blue grade Caravel ship parts. (70% Enhancement Chance vs 30% Enhancement Chance to obtain +1.) The black stone cost is also much lower.

All 4 ship parts need to be enhanced to +10 in order to create the blue grade versions. (And the blue grade versions have to be upgraded as well, in order to make a Carrack.)

Black Stone Enhancement  Crow Coins Durability
Fiery Black Stone +1 to +5 10 5
icon Frosted Black Stone +6 to +10 20 10

The enhancement level does NOT drop if the enhancement attempt fails.

Force Enhancement (100% Chance)
Lv Durability Cost Black Stones
+1 10 2 Fiery
+2 10 3 Fiery
+3 10 3 Fiery
+4 10 4 Fiery
+5 15 4 Fiery
+6 30 3 Frosted
+7 30 3 Frosted
+8 30 4 Frosted
+9 30 4 Frosted
+10 30 5 Frosted
Normal Enhancement
Lv Durability Cost Black Stones Enhancement Chance
+1 5 1 Fiery 70%
+2 5 1 Fiery 60%
+3 5 1 Fiery 50%
+4 5 1 Fiery 45%
+5 5 1 Fiery 40%
+6 10 1 Frosted 37%
+7 10 1 Frosted 35%
+8 10 1 Frosted 33%
+9 10 1 Frosted 31%
+10 10 1 Frosted 30%

iconFiery Black Stone: +1 to +5 Enhancement

Fiery Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 5.

Obtained via Crow Coins:

10x  Crow Coin = 1 Fiery Black Stone

Crow Coins are obtained from exchanging barter goods via Barter Refresh > Ship Material Refresh. Limited by RNG, Parley Points, Refresh Points, and Barter count.

Crow coins can also be obtained via Sailor Exploration quests.

Obtained via Level 3 Barter Items:

Barter 1x [Level 3] Sea Trade Good + 61430 Parley for 3 Stones

  • icon [Level 3] Gooey Monster Blood
  • icon [Level 3] Stalactite Fragment
  • [Level 3] Skull Symbol Carpet
  • icon [Level 3] Pirates’ Supply Box

icon Frosted Black Stone: +6 to +10 Enhancement

Frosted Black Stone is obtained primarily via Barter and occasionally via sailing quests and killing rare Lopters. Durability cost for normal Enhancement failure is 10.

Obtained via Crow Coins:

20x  Crow Coin = 1 Frosted Black Stone

Crow Coins are obtained from exchanging barter goods via Barter Refresh > Ship Material Refresh. Limited by RNG, Parley Points, Refresh Points, and Barter count.

Crow coins can also be obtained via Sailor Exploration quests.

Obtained via Sea Trade Goods:

Barter 1x Sea Trade Good + 61430 Parley for 3 Stones

  • icon [Level 4] Boatman’s Manual
  • icon [Level 4] Green Salt Lump
  • icon [Level 4] Seashell Deco

Obtained via Killing Lopters

Exchange to Curio:

1x icon Lopters Scale Piece = 1x Frosted Black Stone

Lopters spawn with Vell and “Lopters <Drifted>” is a RNG spawn like the ghost ships. (One report is it spawned south of Oquilla. Source.)

icon Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow

Prow is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Speed. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack.

Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow +10 is used to craft an Epheria Caravel: Black Dragon Prow at the Ship Part Workshop in Port Epheria 1-4, 2F. (Used to upgrade to Carrack)

Epheria Caravel: Brass Prow

 

Silver Cost: 8,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 10
Damage Reduction: 10
Movement Speed +1%
Weight Limit +100LT
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 20
Damage Reduction: 20
Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000

Brass Prow Stats per Enhancement Level

  DP DR Ship Part Stat
+0 10 10 Movement Speed +1%
Weight Limit +100LT
+1 11 11 Movement Speed +1.5%
Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
+2 12 12 Movement Speed +2%
Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
+3 13 13 Movement Speed +2.5%
Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
+4 14 14 Movement Speed +3%
Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
+5 15 15 Movement Speed +3.5%
Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500

 

DP DR Ship Part Stat
+6 16 16 Movement Speed +4%
Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
+7 17 17 Movement Speed +4.5%
Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
+8 18 18 Movement Speed +5%
Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
+9 19 19 Movement Speed +5.5%
Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
+10 20 20 Movement Speed +6%
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000

 

icon Epheria Caravel: Upgraded Plating

Epheria Caravel: Upgraded Plating

Plating is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Weight Limit and Max Rations. You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack.

Silver Cost: 9,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 10
Damage Reduction: 10

Weight Limit +200LT
+10 Enhancement
Defense (DP): 25
Damage Reduction: 25
Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000

Upgraded Plating Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv. DP DR Ship Part Stat
+0 10 10 Weight Limit +200LT
+1 11 11 Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +1000
+2 12 12 Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +2000
+3 13 13 Weight Limit +320LT
Max Rations +3000
+4 14 14 Weight Limit +360LT
Max Rations +4000
+5 15 15 Weight Limit +400LT
Max Rations +5000
Lv. DP DR Ship Part Stat
+6 17 17 Weight Limit +440LT
Max Rations +6000
+7 19 19 Weight Limit +480LT
Max Rations +7000
+8 21 21 Weight Limit +520LT
Max Rations +8000
+9 23 23 Weight Limit +560LT
Max Rations +9000
+10 25 25 Weight Limit +600LT
Max Rations +10000

icon Epheria Caravel: Verisha Cannon

Cannon is the ship part primarily used to increase cannon damage.

You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. +10 Epheria Caravel: Verisha Cannon is required to craft Epheria Caravel: Mayna Cannon.

+0 Enhancement
Max Durability +1000
Weight Limit +100LT
+Sea Monster Damage +300 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +100 x2 hits

Silver Cost: 8,000,000 each

+10 Enhancement
Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x2 hits

Verisha Cannon Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv. Ship Part Stat
+0 Max Durability +1000
Weight Limit +100LT
+Sea Monster Damage +300 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +100 x2 hits
+1 Max Durability +1500
Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
+Sea Monster Damage +1100 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +360 x2 hits
+2 Max Durability +2000
Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
+Sea Monster Damage +1900 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +660 x2 hits
+3 Max Durability +2500
Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
+Sea Monster Damage +2700 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1020 x2 hits
+4 Max Durability +3000
Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
+Sea Monster Damage +3500 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1430 x2 hits
+5 Max Durability +3500
Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500
+Sea Monster Damage +4300 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +1870 x2 hits

 

Lv. Ship Part Stat
+6 Max Durability +4000
Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
+Sea Monster Damage +5500 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +2500 x2 hits
+7 Max Durability +4500
Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
+Sea Monster Damage +7000 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +3360 x2 hits
+8 Max Durability +5000
Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
+Sea Monster Damage +8500 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +4250 x2 hits
+9 Max Durability +5500
Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
+Sea Monster Damage +10000 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +5180 x24 hits
+10 Max Durability +6000
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
+Sea Monster Damage +12000 x2 hits
+Enemy Ship Damage +6850 x2 hits

 

icon Epheria Caravel: White Wind Sail

Sail is the ship part primarily used to increase ship Turn.

You will need to enhance this to +10 to upgrade the Caravel to a Carrack. +10 Epheria Caravel: White Wind Sail is required to craft Epheria Caravel: Stratus Wind Sail.

Silver Cost: 7,000,000 each

+0 Enhancement
Weight Limit +100LT
Turn +1%
+10 Enhancement
Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

White Wind Sail Stats per Enhancement Level

Lv. Ship Part Stat
+0 Weight Limit +100LT
Turn +1%
+1 Weight Limit +120LT
Max Rations +500
Turn +1.2%
+2 Weight Limit +140LT
Max Rations +1000
Turn +1.4%
+3 Weight Limit +160LT
Max Rations +1500
Turn +1.6%
+4 Weight Limit +180LT
Max Rations +2000
Turn +1.8%
+5 Weight Limit +200LT
Max Rations +2500
Turn +2%
Lv. Ship Part Stat
+6 Weight Limit +220LT
Max Rations +3000
Turn +2.2%
+7 Weight Limit +240LT
Max Rations +3500
Turn +2.4%
+8 Weight Limit +260LT
Max Rations +4000
Turn +2.6%
+9 Weight Limit +280LT
Max Rations +4500
Turn +2.8%
+10 Weight Limit +300LT
Max Rations +5000
Turn +3%

SOURCES & ADDITIONAL INFO