Cron Stones are used in BDO to protect an item during failed enhancement.
Without using Crons, weapons and armor of DUO grade or higher can decrease 1 level from failing enhancement. Accessories are destroyed and all materials are lost after failed Courser Awakening.
Anyone need a hug now? 🙁
But there’s hope with Cron Stones to the rescue!
- Weapons and armors are protected from downgrading a level
- Protects 50% of your materials on Courser Awakening failure.
- Accessories have unique rules.
- The accessory is not destroyed.
- 60% chance the accessory will not degrade
- 40% chance the accessory will downgrade a level
- All Cron Stones used are destroyed regardless of enhancement success or failure
- Failstacks do NOT increase on failures
- Cron Stone amount required usually increases with item grade and enhancement level
Cron Stone Chart
Obtaining Cron Stones
Where to get Cron Stones?
Extract Cron Stones from Premium Outfits
Pearl Shop outfits can be taken to a <Blacksmith> and extracted to obtain Cron Stones or Valks Cry.
|Premium Outfit Extraction||Qty|
How to extract Cron Stones:
- Visit any Blacksmith to obtain Cron Stones from an outfit.
- Click Extraction → Extract Outfit
- The quantity of Cron Stones extracted depends upon the outfit part selected.
- The outfit will be destroyed.
Tranan Underfoe <Blacksmith>
Cron Stone Cost
There are two different ways to value a Cron Stone, depending upon your cost and luck obtaining a Pearl Shop outfit on the Marketplace.
Pearl items are normaly sold at maximum price and on pre-order.
- 2,000,000 silver per Cron Stone
NPC Cron Stone Cost:
- TRI Kzarka: 254,000,000 silver
- TET Kzaraka: 1,062,000,000 silver
|Price Each||In Stock|
- 1,126,190 silver per Cron Stone (473,000,000 silver / 420 Cron Stones)
Outfit Cron Stone Cost:
- TRI Kzarka: 143,026,130 silver
- TET Kzaraka: 598,006,890 silver
Is the Cost of Cron Stones Worth It?
A TRI Kzarka is available on the marketplace for 1.1 billion silver.
The cost of protecting it is almost equal to the cost of purchasing a new one from the marketplace, if you use the NPC to purchase Cron Stones.
But, you can cut your costs almost 50% by obtaining Cron Stones via Pearl Costume extraction.
Easy Cron Stone NPC purchase = hurts bad silver bag.
Cron Stones via Board Game
The board game, Black Spirit’s Adventure has several ways you can win Cron Stones.
- Land on a “Special Board” square.
- portals you to a new board with squares giving 0 to 30 Cron Stones
- Land on an “Advice of Safety” square on the 3 normal boards
Special Board Square is purple.
30 Cron Stones next to FINISH.
Cron Stones from Dark Rift
Dark Rifts can give Cron Stones in a small amount, but you also obtain other goodies as loot.
A random amount of 0 to 5 Cron Stones are given from opening a Dark Rift chest.
Dark Rift loot from Bheg.
Cron Stone Calculator Terms
- Green Grade Gear:
|Green Grade Defense Gear|
|Green Grade Main Weapons|