Wacky Toshi sells Marni Stones that you can exchange to him for Combat Exp or Elvia items. The stones require a certain amount of monster kills for mobs located in Valencia, Kamasylvia, Elvia, and Drieghan.
Tier 1 Marni’s Stone: 60k silver • 250 Mob Kills
Tier 2 Marni’s Stone: 110k silver • 500 Mob Kills
Tier 3 Great Marni’s Stone: rare drop • 40k to 80k Mob Kills
Level Requirement: 57+
Elvia Level Requirement: 61+
Marni Stone Facts
- Right click the stone and select ‘Item Count’ to have the kill count displayed on your UI.
- 2x 250 Marni Stones give slightly more Combat Exp than 1x 500 Stone
- Buy as many Marni Stones as you like. When one is filled, the next will automatically start filling. Turn in multiple stones at one time.
- You must get the last hit on the monster to get credit.
- Marni Stones must be kept in your inventory and will not work on your mount, Storage, etc.
- Marni Stones are bound and can’t be transfered to an alt.
- The Combat Exp you get is based upon your level and the Marni Stone used.
- Marni Stones have the name of the monster you must kill on them: Ex: Marni’s Stone (Bashim)
- Marni Stones have no weight, but do take 1 inventory space.
NOTE: Marni Stones give much less Combat Exp after level 62.
Marni Stone Colors
- Unused Marni’s Stones are yellow.
- Filled stones are orange, with a green check mark.
- Partially filled stones are blue.
Great Marni’s Stone T3
Great Marni’s Stone is a rare drop from grinding in most of the Marni Stone grinding spots, except for Elvia.
After it is filled, take it to NPC Wacky Toshi.
You will get a Marni’s Supply Box and a reset Great Marni’s Stone.
It doesn’t give Combat Exp, like a normal Marni’s Stone.
NOTE: Great Marni Stones are not bound to character like normal stones.
Great Marni’s Stone Locations
Marni’s Supply Box
After exchanginng a Great Marni’s Stone to Wacky Toshi, you will get a Marni’s Supply Box.
Marni’s Supply Box
Press RMB to obtain one rare accessory.
Marni Stone Combat Exp
Normal Marni Stones (T1 and T2) give a set amount of Combat Exp, which changes depending upon your character level.
The Marni Stone tier and grind location also affect how much Combat Exp each stone gives. Tier 2 Marni Stones give more Exp, but give less exp when compared to 2x Tier 1 stones.
NOTE: Patch notes stated you get “120% to 160% of Combat Exp for defeating monsters excluding Combat Exp Boost can be given”.
Marni Stone Locations
Purchase Marni Stones at Wacky Toshi, usually located next to Node Managers.
- City Locations:
- Valencia City
- Old Wisdom Tree
- Sand Grain Bazaar
- Ibellab Oasis
- Bashims – Bashim Base.
- Cadry – Cadry Ruins
- Desert Nagas – Desert Naga Temple
- Desert Fogans – Titium Valley
- Bandits – Gahaz Bandit’s Lair
- Centaurus – Taphtar Plain
- Lavas – Sulfur Mine
- Basilisks – Basilisk Den
- Prisoners – Pila Ku Jail
- Crescents – Crescent Shrine
- Aakman Temple
- Forest Ronaros – Tooth Fairy Forest
- Fadus – Tooth Fairy Forest
- Mushrooms – Krogdalo’s Trace
- Navarn Steppe – Old Wisdom Tree
- Manshaums – Manshaum Forest
- Trees (Mirumok) – Manshaum Forest
- Tshira mobs – Tshira Ruins
- Bloodwolves – Blood Wolf Settlement
- Sherekhans – Sherekhan Necropolis
- Water Areas
- Sycraia Upper – North coast of Iliya Island
- Protty Cave – cave entrance on Weita Island
Marni Stone NPC: Wacky Toshi
Wacky Toshi is found all over the BDO world, usually near Node Managers.
You can use the NPC search button to locate Wacky Toshi.
See maps below.
Wacky Toshi <Marni’s Top Assistant>
Marni Stones for Elvia
Elvia Marni Stones give Elvia loot instead of Combat Exp.
- Level 61+
- kills are counted only if you make the last hit
- 110,000 silver per Elvia Marni Stone
Closest Wacky Toshi location is Glish.
|Elvia Marni’s Stone||Kill Quantity||Reward Item|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Northern Plain of Serendia)||1,100||Shard of the Tearful Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Biraghi Den)||1,700||Shard of the Drained Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Southern Cienaga – Swamp Fogan)||1,100||Shard of the Tearful Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Glish Swamp – Swamp Naga)||1,400||Shard of the Drained Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Castle Ruins)||1,500||Heart of the Parched Forest|
|Shard of the Furious Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Orc Camp)||1,300||Heart of the Parched Forest|
|Shard of the Furious Night|
|Elvia Marni’s Stone (Bloody Monastery)||1,300||Narc’s Lightning|
|Shard of the Drained Night|
Are Marni Stones Worth It?
Marni Stones are easy and really help for faster leveling. I think they are well worth the price. They do take up pack space, especially if you choose the higher Exp, 250 stones.
In Valencia, rent a close-by Villa for 10 million silver and use your camel for speedy travel over the sand. Sell your trash to the Villa NPC, where you can also repair.