BDO Rifts Echo is a rare item that summons a series of boss encounters on Season Servers. After defeating the summoned bosses, you obtain enhancement items for Tuvla Gear.
BDO Rifts Echo:
- Summons 4 bosses with a chance for a rare spawn
- No death penalty and resurrect nearby
- Restricted to Season Characters
- Only usable on Season Servers
- Level 50+
- Use at a specific location west of Velia
- Party Leader summons (Solo NOT recommended!)
I highly recommend doing these. They are a fun way to break up the usual grind and help gear up our Season Characters.
Rifts Echo Loot & Rewards
Each Rift’s Echo will summon 4 encounters. You will be able to loot after each boss you defeat.
If you are in a party, you will still be able to loot, even if you don’t have a Rift’s Echo.
Make sure your pets are out or you manually loot yourself.
- Average Loot per Boss:
Rift Echo Tips
I highly recommend you do these in a full party of 5, especially if you are young in your Season Character progression.
These are difficult and a few of them are especially difficult. (Ancient Puturum)
The greatest benefits to joining a party, is that everyone gets loot and it’s much quicker.
Find a Rift Echo Party:
- Press Esc > Find Party
- Try a broader world chat search
- Go to the Rift Echo summon location. (See below)
- Type in “General” chat that you are forming or seeking a party.
- Currently it’s very busy and takes a couple minutes to find a party.
Rift Echo Location Map
Rift Echo occurs at a specific spot west of Velia. It is north of the Loggia Farm node, where you will spawn after death.
Rift Echo Bosses
Normal Rift Echo Spawns:
- Red Nose
- Dastard Bheg
- Saunil Siege Captain
Rift Echo Rare Spawns:
- Ancient Puturum (most ouchy)
- Goblin group spawn (most rare and best loot)
- gives giant treasure chest
- kill all the goblins before they run away from the center spawn point
** Ancient Puturum **
AKA: 2 Die 2 Death
Rift Echo Rare Spawns:
If you are lucky, you may get an additional rare spawn.
These rare spawns give much better loot and even extra enhancement goodies like Caphras Stones.
TIP: When you die to Puturum, don’t use Elions, since the respawn is right there and you don’t get a death penalty! Enjoy! 🙂
Obtaining Rift’s Echo
Rift’s Echo is going to be somewhat rare. Plan to obtain 2 to 3 every week, unless you are unusually persistant or lucky.
- 1 from weekly kill quest
- Rare drop from Nagas, Bandits, etc
- 1 Rift’s Fragment per day from Red Battlefield (see below)
- Leveling Aid Box for level 61 and 62
Rifts Echo via Rift’s Fragments
5 Rift’s Fragments are used to create a Rift’s Echo.
- Obtained By:
- Rare Drops from mobs in Valencia and Kamasylvia
- Red Battlefield (see below)
Rift’s Fragment Pattern:
Place 5 in a cross shape.
Rifts Echo from Red Battlefield
1 Rift’s Fragment can be obtained every day via PVP, doing Red Battlefield.
This will allow you to obtain about 1 Rift’s Echo every week.
Collect 1 – Red Seal after picking up the following quest.
|Time-filled Black Stone Quest||Quest Rewards|
25 10 5
Note: You cannot accept both “[Season Daily] Join the Red Battlefield!” and “Victory at Red Battlefield!” at the same time. You must complete one before accepting the other.
Daz <Red Battlefield Quartermaster>
Rift’s Echo from Weekly Season Quest
The weekly Season Quest is a kill quest, in which you defeat mobs in Valencia and Kamasylvia.
Time-filled Black Stone Special Areas
The table below shows not only the weekly grind quests, but also special regional quests only available when you enter certain grinding spots. They will automatically show if you are the correct level. The UI will appear next to your mini-map.
Level restrictions shown are for the regional quests only. (Weekly grind quests have no level restrictions.)