Season Graduation is the process of converting your Season character into a normal character.
Season Graduation Highlights:
- Graduation Rewards are given.
- 1 Tuvala Gear set is converted and can be shared with family.
- 1 Narchillan Gear set is given. (gifted extra this Winter Season.)
- Once you become a normal character, you will no longer be able to receive the following benefits, which are only for season characters:
- Season character-only quests and rewards
- Season Pass or the Black Spirit Pass and rewards
- Season character-only Challenge rewards
- Season character-only items
- Season character-only gear
- Season server access
- Time-filled Black Stones, Tuvala Ores, or Refined Magical Black Stones
Season 10 (Winter Season) started Dec 14, 2022.
Season start to end is approximately 2 to 3 months.
You can take advantage of Season Server the entire time, or graduate early when it becomes available. (usually one month after start.)
Dec 14, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance –→
Feb 15, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance
Before Season Graduation
Before graduating, please check the following so that you don’t accidentally miss any Season content. Most of these are optional.
- Complete the main quest line including Mediah. (O key then Main tab)
- Level your character to 61.
- Complete all of the Season Pass.
- Claim all of the Season only Challenge Rewards (Y).
- Claim all of the Season only Login Gifts inside Black Spirit’s Safe (B).
- PEN all of your weapons then armor. PEN accessories if you have enough resources. (You can only keep 1 set of Tuvala at Season end.)
- Use or sell all of your special Season items:
- Spend your special Season Pass item (Season Violet Fan Charm) via exchange quests with Fughar. (pet box, etc)
- Give to Fughar special season drop item (Season Rift’s Butterfly).
- Turn extra Time-Filled Black Stones into Advice of Valks (+10 to +40). (Or sell if you need silver more.)
- Sell extra Tuvala Ore and Refined Magical Black Stones for silver.
- Use all Rift’s Fragments and Rift’s Echo.
- Obtain the season alchemy stone Treant’s Tear.
- Double check all the Season Quests you would like to do.
- Use Fughar’s Timepiece after you have leveled your Season Character to 61 or more. (You can do it earlier, but copying more levels is better.)
- Finally, complete the Simplified Main Questline on the Season character you transferred to using Fughar’s Timepiece.
Early Season Graduation
Graduate your Season Character early by speaking to Fughar, located in any major city.
“Chat” with him and tell him that you want to graduate. (This will highlight on the world map where Leyla is located.)
Then complete a short chatting quest line with Leyla that gives Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate
Early Season Graduation Requirements:
- Complete all of the Season Pass objectives
- Complete quests for Fughar’s Timepiece twice. (use or delete the Timepieces and not have them on your Season Character.)
- Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad” from Leyla (She is located inside the house near the Skill Instructor of Velia.)
- Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” from Fughar.
- Make sure you are on a normal server.
- Right Click the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate in your inventory. (This converts you to a normal character and it can’t be reversed!)
- Speak to Fughar and complete the quest to get Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement.
Fughar <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager>
Season Graduation Rewards
Season Graduation gives the following rewards.
- Gift Box Full of Memories
- Special Gift (PEN Capotia accessory, etc)
- 1 Narchillan Gear set is given. (gifted extra this Winter Season.)
- Narchillan Main Weapon Box
- Narchillan Sub-weapon Box
- Narchillan Awakening Weapon Box
- Narchillan Armor
- Narchillan Helmet
- Narchillan Gloves
- Narchillan Shoes
- Narchillan Gear can only be equipped with normal characters, not season characters.
- Maegu and Woosa cannot open Narchillan Awakening Weapon Box since their Awakening classes haven’t been released.
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box
- [Season] Tuvala Main Weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Sub-weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Awakening Weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Helmet Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Armor Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Gloves Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Shoes Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Necklace Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Belt Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Earring Conversion Stone x2
- [Season] Tuvala Ring Conversion Stone x2.
Gift Box Full of Memories
After completing all the requirements to graduate early, you will obain a Gift Box Full of Memories.
- [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon x1
- Graduation Cap x1 (outfit slot)
- Advice of Valks (+60) x1
- Golden Graduation Gown x1
- Cron Stone x100
- [Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days) x1
- [Event] Elion’s Tear x10
- [Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x5
- [Event] Giovan Grolin’s Support Scroll x5
- [Event] Tachros’ Spirit Stone x1
- Blessed Message Scroll (120 min) x5
- Premium Elixir Box x3
- Finto’s Filling/Sweet/Fresh Juice x10
|Gift Box Rewards||Qty||Notes|
|[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon||1||accept quest [Season] Even Sharper Weapon
OR [Season] Even Sturdier Armor from Fughar,
go to Tranan Underfoe in Velia,
and give coupon to exchange a Tuvala gear
into a [Season] Boss Gear
|Golden Graduation||1||10 million silver at vendor|
|Cron Stone||100||prevent downgrade during enhancement|
|[Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min)||5||Item Drop Rate +100%
Item Drop Amount +50%
|Advice of Valks (+60)||1||+60 Enhancement Chance|
|[Event] Elion’s Tear||10||restore lost Combat EXP from death|
|Blessed Message Scroll (100 min)||5||Combat EXP +200%
Skill EXP +30%
|[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days)||1||Combat EXP +100%
Skill EXP +50%
Life EXP +50%
Reset (enhanced) skills freely
Change skill add-ons freely
Change Skill Preset in Safe Zone (Cooldown : 1 hour)
Buy villa scrolls via your campsite without having a villa invitation
Stable slot +1 (for all regions)
Wharf slot +1 (for all regions)
|Graduation Cap||1||Head Appearance Slot giving Pearl Costume set effects|
|[Event] Tachros’ Spirit Stone||1||Extra AP Against Monsters +5
Combat EXP +50%
Skill EXP +30%
Attack Speed +4%
Casting Speed +4%
Weight Limit +50 LT
– Duration: 5 min
|[Event] Giovan Grolin’s Support Scroll||5||Life Skill Mastery +100
Life EXP +20%
– Duration: 60 min
|Finto’s Filling Juice||10||Health EXP|
|Finto’s Sweet Juice||10||Breath EXP|
|Finto’s Fresh Juice||10||Strength EXP|
|Premium Elixir Box||3||[Event] Khalk’s Elixir
[Event] Perfume of Courage
[Event] Perfume of Swiftness
Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon
After graduating your season character, pick up Fughar’s quest called, “Season Special Gift”. He will give you a Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon. Select “Season Special Gift” in Fughar’s menu to confirm the gift. You can only choose a gift you haven’t received yet.
Thes gifts are family bound, so you can transfer to an Alt.
Choose one of the following:
|Season||Season Special Gift|
|2020 Summer Season||Select one:
PEN (V) Capotia Earring
PEN (V) Capotia Ring
|2020 Autumn Season||Perilla’s Star|
|2020 Winter Season||PEN (V) Capotia Belt|
|2021 Summer Season||PEN (V) Capotia Necklace|
2021 Winter Season
2022 Season: Drakania
2022 Season: Dawn of Dragons
2022 Autumn Season
2022 Winter Season
|Advice of Valks (+100)|
If you have obtained one of the following from a past Season, you cannot get the same reward again. (except Advice of Valks (+100) can be obtained again.)
Season Special Gift Stats:
|Special Gift Stats||Special Gift
~ Ring ~
~ Earring ~
PEN (V) Capotia Earrings
Press (U) to get 5 min buff:
Damage from Monsters -5%
Weight Limit +80LT
PEN (V) Capotia Belt
PEN (V) Capotia Necklace
|Enhancement Chance +100||
Advice of Valks (+100)
Capotia Necklace gives the best AP and Accuracy.
Cron Stone x50
Fresh Orange Juice x10
Sweet Wild Berry Juice x10
Sour Green Grape Juice x10
What Happens to Season Gear at Graduation?
You get to keep 1 full set of Tuvala gear and the rest is destroyed.
Tuvala Gear Conversion
In early graduation, you can use the Tuvala Conversion Stones you acquire to convert Season Tuvala gear into family-bound gear.
You get 13 Tuvala Conversion Stones, which equals a full set of gear. (1 for each armor piece, weapon, necklace, and belt, and 2 for each earring and ring)
Using Tuvala Conversion Stones will maintain crystals and creator Family name for PEN (V) items.
If you haven’t graduated yourself, and Season Server ends, the game will automatically convert all your Tuvala for you. In this case the game will automatically convert 1 full set of Tuvala, choosing the gear that it thinks is the best. (highest enhancement level)
All other unconverted duplicate Tuvala is deleted upon Season Server end.
All Tuvala enhancement materials are destroyed so make sure you sell or use all “Tuvala Ore”, “Time-filled Black Stone”, and “Refined Magical Black Stone”.
Guaranteed PEN Gear
After Season Graduation, you can exchange your converted PEN Tuvala to eventually obtain a full set of PEN Gear.
They start at Reform Level 1 and are upgraded 5 times with special reform stones you craft.
Guaranteed PEN Accessory
Continue doing the daily quests from Jetina that help you to craft your own PEN Accessory.
Progression Pass helps walk you through many of the basics of BDO combat and Life Skills.
You get rewarded for each small goal and there are some very nice rewards for completing categories.