Season Graduation is the process of converting your Season character into a normal character.
Season Graduation Highlights:
- Graduation Rewards are given
- Tuvala Gear is converted and can be shared with family
- Once you become a normal character, you will no longer be able to receive the following benefits, which are only for season characters:
- Season character-only quests and rewards
- Season Pass or the Black Spirit Pass and rewards
- Season character-only Challenge rewards
- Season character-only items
- Season character-only gear
- Season server access
- Time-filled Black Stones, Tuvala Ores, or Refined Magical Black Stones
Graduation Dates: Graduate early until Mar 2, 2022 before maintenance.
Winter Season Dates
Winter Season (Season 6) started December 22.
You have a limited time to level your Season Character to 61.
You can stay a Season Character beyond 61, but you would only be able to play with gear limited to Season Characters.
Season start to end is approximately 2 months.
BDO Winter Season Start
December 22, 2021 after maintenance –→
BDO Winter Season End
March 2, 2022 after maintenance
Early Season Graduation
Graduate your Season Character early by speaking to Fughar, located in any major city.
“Chat” with him and tell him that you want to graduate. (He will highlight where Leyla is located.)
Then complete a short chatting quest line that gives Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate
Season Graduation Requirements:
- Complete all of the Season Pass objectives
- Complete quest for Fughar’s Timepiece (use or delete the Timepiece and not have it on your Season Character.)
- Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad” from Leyla (She is located inside the house near the Skill Instructor of Velia.)
- Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” from Fughar.
- Make sure you are on a normal server.
- Right Click the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate in your inventory. (This converts you to a normal character and it can’t be reversed!)
- Speak to Fughar and complete the quest to get Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement.
Fughar <Crow Merchants Guild Chief Manager>
Season Graduation Rewards
Season Graduation gives the following rewards.
- Gift Box Full of Memories
- Special Gift (PEN Capotia accessory, etc)
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box
- [Season] Tuvala Main Weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Sub-weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Awakening Weapon Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Helmet Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Armor Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Gloves Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Shoes Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Necklace Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Belt Conversion Stone x1
- [Season] Tuvala Earring Conversion Stone x2
- [Season] Tuvala Ring Conversion Stone x2.
Gift Box Full of Memories
After completing all the requirements to graduate early, you will obain a Gift Box Full of Memories.
- [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon x1
- Graduation Cap x1
- Advice of Valks (+60) x1
- Golden Graduation Gown x1
- Cron Stone x100
- [Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days) x1
- [Event] Elion’s Tear x10
- [Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x5
- [Event] Giovan Grolin’s Support Scroll x5
- [Event] Tachros’ Spirit Stone x1
- Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) x5
- Premium Elixir Box x3
- Finto’s Filling/Sweet/Fresh Juice x10
|Gift Box Rewards||Qty||Notes|
|[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon||1||accept quest [Season] Even Sharper Weapon
OR [Season] Even Sturdier Armor from Fughar,
go to Tranan Underfoe in Velia,
and give coupon to exchange a Tuvala gear
into a [Season] Boss Gear
|Golden Graduation Gown||1||10 million silver at vendor|
|Cron Stone||100||prevent downgrade during enhancement|
|[Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min)||5||Item Drop Rate +100%
Item Drop Amount +50%
|Advice of Valks (+60)||1||+60 Enhancement Chance|
|[Event] Elion’s Tear||10||restore lost Combat EXP from death|
|Blessed Message Scroll (100 min)||5||Combat EXP +200%
Skill EXP +30%
|[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days)||1||Combat EXP +100%
Skill EXP +50%
Life EXP +50%
Reset (enhanced) skills freely
Change skill add-ons freely
Change Skill Preset in Safe Zone (Cooldown : 1 hour)
Buy villa scrolls via your campsite without having a villa invitation
Stable slot +1 (for all regions)
Wharf slot +1 (for all regions)
|Graduation Cap||1||Head Appearance Slot giving Pearl Costume set effects|
|[Event] Tachros’ Spirit Stone||1||Extra AP Against Monsters +5
Combat EXP +50%
Skill EXP +30%
Attack Speed +4%
Casting Speed +4%
Weight Limit +50 LT
– Duration: 5 min
|[Event] Giovan Grolin’s Support Scroll||5||Life Skill Mastery +100
Life EXP +20%
– Duration: 60 min
|Finto’s Filling Juice||10||Health EXP|
|Finto’s Sweet Juice||10||Breath EXP|
|Finto’s Fresh Juice||10||Strength EXP|
|Premium Elixir Box||3||[Event] Khalk’s Elixir
[Event] Perfume of Courage
[Event] Perfume of Swiftness
Special Season Reward
Exchange to Fughar your special gift coupon, which you’ll get for graduation.
Pick up Fughar’s quest called, “[Season Special Gift] Dreams Ebb and Flow”
Limited to 1 gift per Season. These are family bound, so you can transfer to an Alt.
Choose one of the following:
|Special Gift Stats||Special Gift
~ Ring ~ AP: 17
~ Earring ~ AP: 13
PEN (V) Capotia Earrings
Press (U) to get 5 min buff:
Damage from Monsters -5%
Weight Limit +80LT
PEN (V) Capotia Belt
PEN (V) Capotia Necklace
|Enhancement Chance +100||
Advice of Valks (+100)
If you have obtained one of the following from a past Season, you cannot get the same reward again. (except Advice of Valks (+100) can be obtained twice.)
Capotia Necklace gives the best AP and Accuracy.
Cron Stone x50
Fresh Orange Juice x10
Sweet Wild Berry Juice x10
Sour Green Grape Juice x10