Naru Gear can be exchanged for Narchillan or Tuvala, depending on the character.
There may be character, level, gear, and quest requirements.
|Items Required For Exchange||Obtained By||Items Received by Exchange with Fughar|
|PEN(V) Naru main weapon, sub-weapon, helmet, armor, gloves, or shoes||See Naru Gear Guide||Narchillan main weapon, sub-weapon, helmet, armor, gloves, or shoes|
|Canon Awakening Weapon||Awakening Weapon Questline||Narchillan Awakening Weapon|
Fughar will offer 7 different quests to exchange PEN Naru gear for Narchillan gear.
Each quest can only be completed once per family.
Completion of Calpheon Main questline & be Level 50+
Be Level 56+
How to Exchange Naru Gear for Tuvala Gear
PEN Naru armor/weapons can be exchanged for PRI Tuvala gear. (Excludes Awakening Weapon and accessories.)
A sword icon will appear in the upper left of the Equipment UI when your character has any PEN (V) Naru Gear.
Naru to Tuvala Exchange Requirements
For BOTH beginners and veterans:
- be logged in your Season Character on a Season Server
- Naru gear does NOT have to be full Max Durability.
- The Naru gear can be equipped or in your inventory.
- Must be PEN level of enhancement.
Patch Notes from July 21, 2021 state the following:
Removed the requirement to complete the quest “Apocalyptic Prophecy” from Fughar to exchange PEN (V) Naru gear to PRI (I) Tuvala.
– Made it easier to start exchanging PEN (V) Naru gear to PRI (I) Tuvala gear for season characters.
Looks like they removed the requirement for the main Mediah quest line.
But it looks like players are still having trouble with the exchange. This is why I left up the previous requirements below. Just in case!
Old Beginner Player Requirements:
- Complete the main Mediah quest line (removed according to patch notes)
- “[Pet] Bareeds’ Junaid” from Bareeds III (This can only be obtained after completing the main Mediah questline. So this is probably removed as well?)
Required Quest Completion: (removed according to patch notes)
Apocalyptic Prophecy is at the end of the Mediah main quest line.
Old Veteran’s Requirements:
- Level 56+ with your Season Character
- Already completed the main Mediah quest line on a different character, up to “[Pet] Bareeds’ Junaid” from Bareeds III (patch notes state this requirement was removed)
- Complete [Special Growth] Fughar’s Memorandum – Chapter 8
Those who have already completed the main quest line on an alternate character can complete a simplified main questline in which the objectives are to gain levels.
For details view our Simplified Main Quest guide.
Mediah Main Questline Sections
- [Lv. 51 Mediah] Dark Energy that Looms Over Mediah (27 quests)
- Choose 1 Crossroad Questline:
- [I] The Mediahn Royals of the Past (42 quests – Crossroad going to Sarma Anin)
- [II] Rebuilding the Merchant Guild (60 quests – Crossroad going to Neruda Shen)
- Reliving the Darkness (18 quests)
View your progress by pressing O key then Main tab.