Tuvala Gear can be exchanged for a full set of boss gear, excluding accessories.
- 7 PEN Tuvala is exchanged for 7 TET boss gear
- Example: PEN Tuvala Gloves = TET Bheg’s Gloves
Obtain boss gear this Season without using boss exchange coupons.
To see how, please view our Jetina Gear Guide.
The info below is from previous Seasons.
The new system is completely different and has a method for guaranteeing PEN level!
—————– archived info from last Season starts here ————–
Boss Gear Exchange Coupon can only be used on the current Season’s Tuvala gear that has been converted after graduation. Also you can NOT use the coupon on a previous Season’s gear. (Ex. a coupon from Summer Season can only be used on Summer Season’s converted gear.)
Exchange Tuvala Gear for Boss Gear
Gift Box Full of Memories
You will be rewarded with a Gift Box Full of Memories at Season Graduation.
It will contain a Boss Gear Exchange Coupon.
※ You cannot use Tuvala gear with crystal inserted via transfusion for Boss gear exchange.
|Tuvala Gear||Boss Gear|
|Tuvala Armor||Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor|
|Tuvala Shoes||Muskan’s Shoes|
|Tuvala Gloves||Bheg’s Gloves|
|Tuvala Helmet||Giath’s Helmet|
|Tuvala Main Weapon||Kzarka Main Weapon|
|Tuvala Sub-weapon||Kutum Sub-weapon|
|Tuvala Awakening Weapon||Dandelion Awakening Weapon|
When you exchange a Tuvala gear for a Boss gear, it decreases the enhancement level by one.
Please refer to the table below for details.
|Tuvala Gear Enhancement||Boss Gear Enhancement|
|DUO (II)||PRI (I)|
|TRI (III)||DUO (II)|
|TET (IV)||TRI (III)|
|PEN (V)||TET (IV)|
- For example, using the exchange coupon on TET (IV) Tuvala Shoes will give you TRI (III) Muskan’s Shoes.
- Tuvala gear used for [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon must be between PRI (I) and PEN (V).
- Boss gear received via [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon will become Family bound
- Can’t be sold at Market
- CAN be enhanced to PEN
- CAN use Caphras Stones on it and gain Caphras Levels.
Tuvala Exchange Coupon
- Obtain Tuvala Exchange Coupons via 40 Swell Sea Shells and Graduation (Gift Box Full of Memories)
- Graduate your Season Character. (required)
- Accept the quest [2021 Summer Season] Even Sharper Weapon *gear type* or [2021 Summer Season] Even Sturdier Armor *gear type* from Fughar.
- Go to Tranan Underfoe in Velia and give him the Boss Coupon.
- Tuvala Gear must be PRI (I), DUO (II), TRI (III), TET (IV), or PEN (V) without crytals.
Tuvala Conversion in Graduation
What happens to the rest of our Season Gear at graduation?
Tuvala Gear is Converted
In early graduation, you can use the Tuvala Conversion Stones you acquire to convert Season Tuvala gear into family-bound gear.
You get 13 Tuvala Conversion Stones, which equals a full set of gear. (1 for each armor piece, weapon, necklace, and belt, and 2 for each earring and ring)
Using Tuvala Conversion Stones will maintain crystals and creator Family name for PEN (V) items.
If you haven’t graduated yourself, and Season Server ends, the game will automatically convert all your Tuvala for you. In this case the game will automatically convert your Tuvala, choosing the gear that it thinks is the best. (highest enhancement level)