Tuvala Gear can be exchanged for a full set of boss gear, excluding accessories.
- 7 PEN Tuvala is exchanged for 7 TET boss gear
- Example: PEN Tuvala Gloves = TET Bheg’s Gloves
Obtain boss gear this Season in two different ways.
Both require Tuvala conversion from Season Graduation first.
Obtain Boss Gear:
- Boss Gear Exchange Coupon (traditional RNG system. Limit 1 gear)
- Jetina’s Guaranteed PEN (safe and predictable. Limit 7 gear)
These are two completely different ways to obtain Boss Gear this Season.
This guide will mainly detail the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon method.
The Boss Coupon method still relies heavily on the traditional method of enhancement. This is because after your Tuvala is converted to a boss gear, you can enhance it in the normal way with RNG playing a big part.
Jetina’s Guaranteed PEN is a safe and predicatable form of enhancement, without as much RNG.
Boss Gear Exchange Coupon
Boss Gear Exchange Coupon can only be used on Season Tuvala gear that has been converted after graduation.
Patch notes state that you CAN now use the coupon on a previous Season’s gear. (Ex. a coupon from Winter Season can be used on Summer Season’s converted gear.) (Seems like the system has gotten more merciful! Hurray! 🙂
Obtaining a Boss Gear Coupon
You will be rewarded with a Gift Box Full of Memories at Season Graduation.
It will contain a Boss Gear Exchange Coupon.
→ → You cannot use Tuvala gear with crystals inserted via transfusion for boss gear exchange. Please extract all crystals.
|Tuvala Gear||Boss Gear|
|Tuvala Armor||Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor|
|Tuvala Shoes||Muskan’s Shoes|
|Tuvala Gloves||Bheg’s Gloves|
|Tuvala Helmet||Giath’s Helmet|
|Tuvala Main Weapon||Kzarka Main Weapon|
|Tuvala Sub-weapon||Kutum Sub-weapon|
|Tuvala Awakening Weapon||Dandelion Awakening Weapon|
Boss Coupon: -1 Level
When you exchange a Tuvala gear for a Boss gear, it decreases the enhancement level by one.
Please refer to the table below for details.
|Tuvala Gear Enhancement||Boss Gear Enhancement|
|DUO (II)||PRI (I)|
|TRI (III)||DUO (II)|
|TET (IV)||TRI (III)|
|PEN (V)||TET (IV)|
- For example, using the exchange coupon on TET (IV) Tuvala Shoes will give you TRI (III) Muskan’s Shoes.
- Tuvala gear used for [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon must be between PRI (I) and PEN (V).
- Boss gear received via [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon will become Family bound
- Can’t be sold at Market
- CAN be enhanced to PEN
- CAN use Caphras Stones on it and gain Caphras Levels.
How to Use a Boss Exchange Coupon
- Graduate your Season Character. (required)
- Obtain Boss Gear Exchange Coupon via Gift Box Full of Memories from Graduation
- Accept the quest [Season] Even Sharper Weapon *gear name* or [Season] Even Sturdier Armor *gear name* from Fughar.
- Go to Tranan Underfoe in Velia and give him the Boss Coupon.
- Tuvala Gear must be PRI (I), DUO (II), TRI (III), TET (IV), or PEN (V) without crytals.
|Boss Gear Exchange Coupon Quest Names|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kzarka Main Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kutum Sub-weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Dandelion Awakening Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Giath’s Helmet|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Muskan’s Shoes|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Bheg’s Gloves|
Tuvala Conversion in Graduation
What happens to the rest of our Season Gear at graduation?
Tuvala Gear is Converted
In early graduation, you can use the Tuvala Conversion Stones you acquire to convert Season Tuvala gear into family-bound gear.
You get 13 Tuvala Conversion Stones, which equals a full set of gear. (1 for each armor piece, weapon, necklace, and belt, and 2 for each earring and ring)
Using Tuvala Conversion Stones will maintain crystals and creator Family name for PEN (V) items.
If you haven’t graduated yourself, and Season Server ends, the game will automatically convert all your Tuvala for you. In this case the game will automatically convert 1 full set of Tuvala, choosing the gear that it thinks is the best. (highest enhancement level)
Usually, all other unconverted duplicate Tuvala is deleted upon Season Server end.