Fughar’s Timepiece allows you to transfer your Season Character status, gear, and EXP to another character in your family that is level 25 or below.
What is Transfered?
- Combat Experience
- Character Level
- Skill Experience from combat (not the total amount of Skill Points)
- Tuvala Gear (armor, weapons, accessories)
Fughar’s Timepiece Requirements:
- Requires a normal (non-season) character (Level 25 or below) in your Family.
- Complete Quest: “[Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece” from Fughar
- Quest requires level 25+ on a Season Character
- Reach level 56 on your Season Character
- Speak to Fughar to receive Fughar’s Timepiece
- Fughar’s Timepiece must be used by your Season Character on a normal server.
- Your Season Character must unequip all gear before use.
- Right click Fughar’s Timepiece to open the transfer window
- Season Character quest progress is NOT transferred!
- Season Character status cannot be reversed once complete!
- Limited to 1 Fughar’s Timepiece per family
- EXP is ADDED and not replaced.
Fughar’s Timepiece Benefits
This is a great time to try out a new class like Corsair!
If you don’t like the class you created, you can transfer your progress to a class you know you will like.
Keep Season Character Progress:
Combat and Skill Experience is transfered
Two for One Special:
Your original Season Character gets to keep all of their levels and experience. Character EXP cloning FTW!
Keep Your Season Gear:
After transfer, your former-season character will have exchange coupons in their inventory.
Gear Transfer with Fughar’s Timepiece:
- 3 Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons
- Tuvala Main Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Tuvala Sub-weapon Exchange Coupon
- Tuvala Awakening Exchange Coupon
- Transfer all other gear (armor, accessories) via storage to your new Season Character from your old Season Character.
- MUST be uncoverted gear, meaning it hasn’t gone through the graduation process to become family bound.
Sources & Additional Info
Patch Notes Copied Below:
Added the new item “Fughar’s Timepiece.” This item allows you to transfer the season character status and Combat/Skill EXP to another character.
– Fughar’s Timepiece can be obtained once per family by completing the quest “[Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece” from Fughar with a Lv. 25 or higher season character.
‘- Fughar’s Timepiece can be used in a normal server on a Lv. 25 or higher season character that has all their gear unequipped. The transfer can be completed with a Lv. 25 or lower normal character within the family.
– Once the transferal is complete, all seasonal privileges will be transferred to the normal character, who will also gain the total Combat/Skill EXP of the season character.
– Upon using the Transferal, you will move to the Select a Character window, and your character will obtain 3 types of Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons: Tuvala Main Weapon Exchange Coupon, Tuvala Sub-weapon Exchange Coupon, and Tuvala Awakening Exchange Coupon. This will allow you to change the weapons into those suitable for your class.
* Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons cannot be used on Tuvala gear that were converted with the Conversion Stones and are equipped by normal characters.
Official Patch Notes Copy:
Changed the following when doing the simplified quests in the Summer Season Server.
– Changed the simplified quest from ‘acceptable once per family’ to accepted by any season character. This was changed after Adventurers gave us their feedback about wanting to do the simplified quests again after deleting or transferring a season character.
July 14, 2021
Fughar’s Timepiece – Changed the item description to mention that Skill EXP acquired from combat and not the total amount of Skill Points are transferred when using the item.