Fughar’s Timepiece allows you to transfer your Season Character status, gear, and EXP to another character in your family that is level 25 or below.
What is Transferred?
- Combat Experience
- Skill Experience from combat (not the total amount of Skill Points. Skill points awarded from quests will not be copied over. )
- Optionally, Tuvala Weapons (remaining Tuvala can be transferred via Storage Keeper)
Fughar’s Timepiece Requirements:
- Requires a normal (non-season) character (Level 25 or below) in your Family.
- Complete Quest: “[Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece” from Fughar
- Quest requires level 25+ on a Season Character
- Reach level 56 on your Season Character
- Speak to Fughar to receive Fughar’s Timepiece
- Fughar’s Timepiece must be used by your Season Character on a normal server.
- Your Season Character must unequip all gear before use.
- Right click Fughar’s Timepiece to open the transfer window
Lost Fughar’s Timepiece?
Look in your Season Character’s Pearl Inventory.
- Season Character quest progress is NOT transferred!
- Inventory slots, weight, Pearl outfits, life skill mastery, etc is NOT transferred.
- Season Character status cannot be reversed once complete!
- Limited to 1 Fughar’s Timepiece per family
- EXP is ADDED and not replaced.
Fughar’s Timepiece Benefits
This is a great time to try out a new class like Drakania!
If you don’t like the class you created, you can transfer your progress to a class you know you will like.
Keep Season Character Progress:
Combat and Skill Experience is transfered
Two for One Special:
Your original Season Character gets to keep all of their levels and experience. Character EXP cloning FTW!
Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons
Change the Class on Tuvala Weapons:
After transfer, your former-season character will have Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons in their inventory.
Gear Transfer with Fughar’s Timepiece:
- 3 Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons
- Tuvala Main Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Tuvala Sub-weapon Exchange Coupon
- Tuvala Awakening Exchange Coupon
- Transfer all other gear (armor, accessories) via storage to your new Season Character from your old Season Character.
- Tuvala Exchange coupons can be used on converted or unconverted Tuvala weapons. (as of patch 1-5-22 copied below)
Sources & Additional Info
Deleting to Change Season Characters
You can also change your season character by deleting and recreating your season character.
However, deleting a character requires a certain period of processing time which varies depending on the character’s level. Also, any Season Pass rewards claimed by your current season character will be deleted as well.
Season Pass rewards are only able to be claimed once per Family, and if you delete a season character that has already claimed them once, you won’t be able to receive them for the season again.
If you choose to delete your season character to change them, we strongly recommend that you make sure that you’ve moved all seasonal rewards (such as the Leveling Aid Box) into your storage.
Also take note that if you used Fughar’s Timepiece once on a new season character, then delete that character, you will not receive an additional timepiece for the rest of the season.
Patch Notes Copied Below:
Changed the function of the three Tuvala weapon exchange coupons.
– Adjusted the item description for the three Tuvala weapon exchange coupons.
Only available for Tuvala weapons equippable by a season character
Unavailable for Tuvala weapons that have been converted to only be equippable by normal characters
|Available for all Tuvala weapons
(regardless of whether weapon is equippable only by season or normal characters)
Added the new item “Fughar’s Timepiece.” This item allows you to transfer the season character status and Combat/Skill EXP to another character.
– Fughar’s Timepiece can be obtained once per family by completing the quest “[Season] Fughar’s Special Timepiece” from Fughar with a Lv. 25 or higher season character.
‘- Fughar’s Timepiece can be used in a normal server on a Lv. 25 or higher season character that has all their gear unequipped. The transfer can be completed with a Lv. 25 or lower normal character within the family.
– Once the transferal is complete, all seasonal privileges will be transferred to the normal character, who will also gain the total Combat/Skill EXP of the season character.
– Upon using the Transferal, you will move to the Select a Character window, and your character will obtain 3 types of Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons: Tuvala Main Weapon Exchange Coupon, Tuvala Sub-weapon Exchange Coupon, and Tuvala Awakening Exchange Coupon. This will allow you to change the weapons into those suitable for your class.
* Tuvala Weapon Exchange Coupons cannot be used on Tuvala gear that were converted with the Conversion Stones and are equipped by normal characters.
Official Patch Notes Copy:
Changed the following when doing the simplified quests in the Summer Season Server.
– Changed the simplified quest from ‘acceptable once per family’ to accepted by any season character. This was changed after Adventurers gave us their feedback about wanting to do the simplified quests again after deleting or transferring a season character.
July 14, 2021
Fughar’s Timepiece – Changed the item description to mention that Skill EXP acquired from combat and not the total amount of Skill Points are transferred when using the item.